• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Phantom Duck

News ► Limited Edition of KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX is Square Enix Online Store exclusive

Japan can keep the huge stuff for them, it's understandable. But when S-E decides to release a "limited" edition in the west, then we would appreciate it if they didn't offer just a pin. I agree that a steelcase would be something that resembles more a limited / collectors edition. I would...
  2. Phantom Duck

News ► Limited Edition of KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX is Square Enix Online Store exclusive

Indeed, I was hoping and waiting until the last days, but we got nothing but a pin (again). But I want to believe that this time, we will get something, even if it's during the last days of the release. Thanks, I live in Europe and I have only used NA proxies, I didn't know any for Japan. I...
  3. Phantom Duck

I remember we had the same problem with 1.5 + 2.5 collector's for PS3. And in the end, they announced a collector's for NA and EU in veeery veeery limited shortage, a few days before release. Hopefully we will get it this time as well. Is there a way for a westerner to get the Japanese...
  4. Phantom Duck

A crazy Greek's Odyssey (Or how I managed to attain the KH 2.5 event)

Thank you very much, I appreciate it. I really like to write huge posts on forums, so it was a matter of time until I noticed that proper use of various images is needed. Of course as I said, English is not my native language, so excuse the "stuff" -"staff" stuff :tongue:. I would edit it, but...
  5. Phantom Duck

Yet another "Greetings to everyone thread"

Hello people :smile: I don't remember when was the first time I entered on this site. Most likely, it was almost a decade earlier, when I had first bought my PS2 and I was searching for information about Kingdom Hearts. It took me almost 10 years to register, better late than never :tongue: I...
  6. Phantom Duck

A crazy Greek's Odyssey (Or how I managed to attain the KH 2.5 event)

Hello there fellow Kingdom Hearts fans. I have made a prologue over here, but I had to make a more detailed post. I think today the timing is more than perfect, after 2.5 months XD. It might be a long read, and there might be mistakes over here and there, since English is not my native...
  7. Phantom Duck

Recap! Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix NA Launch Event

Hello guys and girls. I have been following khinsider for a loooong time, but I just registered. Better late than never I guess... I just wanted to write that I was the crazy Greek guy, who took a week off his work so I could come and see the event up close. I flew literally from the other side...
Back