• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

riku and mickey pics

does anyone have pics of riku and mickey standing together coz i need it for there heights, well anyway also pics of them seperate would do. if you could get some that would be great, thanks
  2. K

Kingdom Hearts II Roxas Figurine + A mysterious E3 List

these next couple of weeks until E3 is going to kill me Project Keyblades sounds so awesome
  3. K

Two questions?

Ok i got two questions. is there custom keyblades or not? cause i heard that somewhere. and do you think kh2 ultimania will be printed in english seeing as kh has sold more units in america than japan.
  4. K

KH2 Ultimania

thanks
  5. K

KH2 Ultimania

yeah but is the like a online store that sells japanese books?
  6. K

KH2 Ultimania

Can someone tell me is there any where i can buy KH2 Ultimania on the net?
  7. K

T for Teen (no spoilers)

poor people whos parents are like that
  8. K

organization music (no spoilers)

where can i download anther side? i cant find it can someone give me a link plz.
  9. K

Attn: Australians!!!

cool bitching you guys make me laugh
  10. K

English KH2 Ultimania?

I was just wondering if the KH2 ultimania book thingy will be published in english or will it just be japan only?
  11. K

who is the kh2 boss

sorry i need sleep my bad read wrong real sorry
  12. K

who is the kh2 boss

we dont even know if there is going to be a kh3 and when we find out if it is going to happen its going to be ages from now like two years
  13. K

Fav Feature of Kh-2

For me it would be the new longer story line and after that would be the sick new game play.
  14. K

KH:COM manga is out!

F@#K just give us a link
  15. K

KH:COM manga is out!

Where can i view it? CAN SOMEONE PLz TELL ME?
  16. K

*If You Are an Anti-Spoiler Gamer for Kh2 only!*

What really F@#KS me off is when they dont tell you its a spoiler i accidently found out something i really wish i hadnt(because it was something really cool i wanted to find out by myself) because there was no SPOILER in the heading.
  17. K

Roxas/BHK and the org theory

I think roxas will be the 13th org member, my reasons for this is that in KH2 ultimania it said that the older the member the lower the number or in other words the younger the member the higher the number. Roxas is probly 15 like sora and therefor would be the youngest therefor have the lowest...
  18. K

Sora in CGI!!!

Re: omg...Sora looks awesome! i think the FMVs will be awesome coz the people who worked on FFVII:AD worked on it. and for anyone who has seen FFVII:AD will know what im talking about. i hope its action packed. its going to be sick.
  19. K

ASAS question?

I was just watching ASAS and i noticed that the heartless symbol appears around the duel weilder/BHK, i was just wondering does anyone know why? sorry if its already been posted
  20. K

im curious

How many of you think that there should be more FMVs in KH2. coz in KH1 there was only 2, the start and end. i think in KH2 there should be more throughout the game. What do you think?
Back