• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

Summons?

ok can someone tell me the offical summons for KH2 i want offical ones not ones you think are summons :D
  2. H

Sora in twilght town video!

at khextreme there is a video link that shows sora all around twilight Town but its file front so can someon please try to put it on youtube http://www.finalfantasyworld.co.uk/khextreme/index3.php
  3. H

This is just a question I want to ask

Is kiari going to join your party
  4. H

Little Spoiler

Ok well u know that there was that scan with tifa and people were say its fake well i just saw a game play video with her in it she was talking to sora Please dont flame if this is old
  5. H

Mega Spoiler

Ok i was at khextreme and I clicked on a link and I saw Riku in your party :eek:
  6. H

Malifacent in the org Theory

Ok this is just a Theory i coming Up with well do u know how they said there is going to be a "female member" in the org well mabey malificent joined the org I mean why else would she be back Ps Please dont flame mee
  7. H

Pluto!!!

did any one else see pluto with kiari in that prison thing PS. Sorry if this has been posted
  8. H

Did yall notice

did all of yall notice that in the new trailer that malifacent was in it well she wasent in it but like i saw it over and over and i saw her(Its the part were saix comes out
  9. H

Summons

how do u think u will get the summons? do you thinks they will be gems like in kh
  10. H

fighting in atlantica

hey i am new so yeah this is my first post so its just like the title say do u think there will be fighting in atlantic and do u think there will be heatless
Back