• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Probable English Kh2 Opening.

I was bored..so i just had ago at what i think the English KH2 opening will be like. Good news i have now fixed the sound problem so here is the vid in its true fourm. Hope you all like..:D FIXED VERSION. http://youtube.com/watch?v=Omo9uHdAtg0
  2. K

Interview HELP!

I was just wondering if anyone can put the MTV Interviews of filefront or summthing so i can download them..i have seen the Haley Joel Osment Interview..but all the rest won't load for me.:(
  3. K

Are you going to be annoyed?

I just wanted to know if any of you (or is it just me?) are going to be annoyed if KH2 is not released in at least the first week of March. :confused: Ok i know it was said that it was spring 2006 and there was no confirmed set date in March(Still isent!) but they did say March. So im just...
  4. K

KH2 preorder Dates.

I am confused.... i have been looking around the fourms and it seems everyone who is preordering the game is saying that it might not be out till March 30-31...wasent it supposedly set for a March the 1st launch? Sry for asking this it just ...how long are we gonna have to wait for this launch. :(
  5. K

KH2 Final Mix?

Sorry if someone has allready asked this but as there are rumours going around for a KH3 does that mean that Japan is gonna get a KH2 final mix:confused: Its just not fare if they do. :(
  6. K

Confused

:confused: I was just wondering what is goin on with Seifer and Squall{leon}. How is it in Kh2 Seifer is younger than Squall??? Isnt it supposed to be the other way around??? I know its stupid question but its just buggin me because im so used to seeing seifer older...all though he still looks...
Back