• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

SECRET ENDING!!!

I HATE MY FREAKING COMPUTER!!!!!!! It's been loading for about 1/2 hour and it's not even half way loaded. *_*
  2. H

Birth by Sleep Keyblades

I thought it looked like it was from Disney Town since the handle looked like Disney Castle. Besides, if it was "walks" wouldn't there be a "ru" in there somewhere? waarukusu ワールクス facepalm Why didn't I see that?
  3. H

Birth by Sleep Keyblades

In order that they appear: Fairy Star Fearii Sutaa Crystal Wax (???) Kurisutaru Waakusu Rock Splinter Rokku Supurentaa Pixie Charm Pikushii Chaamu Hyper Drive Haipaa Doribu Mark of Hero Maaku ofu Hiiroo ??? Sleeper (I have no idea if this is even close) Kao Suriipaa Destiny Place...
  4. H

NA release date?

True. I personally think (and hope) it'll be out earlier than May. If you go by the release dates for past games there tends to be an average of 3-4 months between the Japan and NA releases.
  5. H

NA release date?

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep (PSP) Publisher: Square Enix Release Date: 5/14/10 It says it here, though I have my doubts to its credibility.
  6. H

Birth by Sleep PSP Wallpapers

Great pics! Unfortunately, I don't have a PSP yet, but once I do, you can be sure I'll be back!
  7. H

Nintendo DS successor in the works?

nVidia Tegra wins contract for next-gen Nintendo DS - Bright Side Of News* Basically some company nVidia Tegra is going to partner up with Nintendo in 2010/2011 time frame to create the successor of the DS. That means this will NOT be an upgraded DS. It will be a new hand held system all...
  8. H

Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories Card Collecting Help

According to the comments of that video you provided, you have to get 100% completion, and then they're found in premium rooms.
  9. H

Benny Lava - A Must See!!!

YouTube - Crazy Indian Video... Buffalaxed! This has to be one of the funniest things I have ever seen on the internet.:thumbsup:
  10. H

Nintendo Acapella!? lol

YouTube - Nintendo Acapella I don't know anything except that they are very good.
  11. H

I noticed something...

*consults Japanese dictionary* This is----another friend (kanji u)! I'm probably wrong - I suck at Japanese grammar.
  12. H

I noticed something...

If I'm not greatly mistaken, that's Hollow Bastion. Gah! I wish I knew what he was saying and to whom he is saying it to.
  13. H

I noticed something...

Now that you say it, I can tell that it's not the heartless symbol. Still, I wonder what it is...
  14. H

I noticed something...

If you look closely, Ven is wearing a heartless symbol pendant. I don't know if there is anything of importance here, but it reminded me of the partial nobody symbol on Roxas' zipper. EDIT: Ok, I now know that it's not the heartless symbol, but instead is something new. The same symbol is on...
  15. H

Confirmed Worlds

Re: Confirmed Worlds - Full list (Cinderella!!) Alice is a princess. If I remeber correctly, her teacher and she was heading towards a castle at the end of the movie...
  16. H

Confirmed Worlds

Re: Confirmed Worlds - Full list (Cinderella!!) Probably... Radient Garden (Hollow Bastion) - Kairi Beast's Castle - Belle Wonderland - Alice Agrabah - Jasmine ??? - Cinderella ??? - Aurora The only Princess' world that hasn't been in a KH game (so far) is Snow White's. EDIT: beaten! (grr...)
  17. H

Help/Support ► DS Stolen

I confronted them that very night. The three guys were: my best friend I've known for 10+ years, his cousin I've known for around the same time, and another cousin that I've known around a year. I'm leaning towards the third guy. My bf and his cousin live next door to each other down the...
  18. H

Help/Support ► DS Stolen

Ok, so here's the deal. Yesterday my DS, DS AR, and Pokemon Diamond were stolen by one of my supposed 3 friends that were over at my place.:cry: I know it was one of them because I know where my stuff was and they were the only ones left alone aroud it. I thought I could trust my friends, but...
  19. H

Bigger Image of Sora's "NEW" Keyblade

Re: Sora and Goofy's new weapons That weapon looks like major pwnage. I just wish that there was a higher quality pic.
  20. H

High Quality Re:COM screens

Nice! I really want to play this now. SE had better bring this to the US!
Back