• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Did anyone else wonder...

I was watching the full E3 2014 trailer from 2.5 yesterday when I realised that just between the 2.5 stuff and the text for KHIII there is a flash on screen of young xehanort with Vanitas which is something that occurred during KHDDD along with small other fragments from DDD. Since square enix...
  2. B

Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- Birth by Sleep Screenshots Revealed!

I'm so looking forward to this game, and 2.5 as a whole. December can not come quick enough. So what if i'm meant to be writing my dissertation at that point. I have to admit that I'm somewhere in between Tinny and Sdog in that whilst I hope we something from KH3, I'm starting to worry...
  3. B

If CoM's Gameplay was like that of KHI, would you Like it More?

I think that whilst I understand they needed to make a different game mechanic for the GBA game version I was disappointed when I found out they were still gonna use it for ReCOM. story-wise it seemed like a good game and I skipped it the first time so when I played KHII I had no idea what...
  4. B

Why is there such a low completion rate on the HD collection?

Personally I agree with many of you that its the repetitive nature of the difficulty trophies that are part of the issue, despite being a huge KH fan since the beginning I haven't actually bothered getting 1.5 because as much as I love KH1 I played it so many times on PS2 that it doesn't warrant...
  5. B

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? I'd actually really like to see a version of the animated Robin hood movie from the 70's, this interest was renewed when I watched it again recently and think it could be really to have robin hood or little john as party...
  6. B

News ► Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- SD -> HD Comparison Trailer!

As I had expected, the change in BBS to HD works really well and looks very nice indeed. EDIT: First time poster on this forum :)
Back