• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

KH1 Traverse Town Questions

Wrong spot. There's a large power cable to the left of the big door directly across from that monument. That's cable is what you hit with lightning. Thanks for the Quick reply. I did that with Thunder Magic, the start out default not any upgraded thunder, but I thought the water from the...
  2. C

I have so many more questions about other things like the Suit and Dresses Store does that ever open? the third and water doors in the hotel dot hey open? I thought that the area where you fight the Armored boss which is where the lady and the tramp monument is supposed to be all lit up when...
  3. C

Hey, Does anyone know if there is anything I can do for the kid next to the mailbox in Traverse Town? He says he is missing his parents, and I don't know if there is anything I could do before beating Ansem? Thanks
Back