• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH1 Traverse Town Questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

carandothers

Hey,

Does anyone know if there is anything I can do for the kid next to the mailbox in Traverse Town? He says he is missing his parents, and I don't know if there is anything I could do before beating Ansem?

Thanks

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Nope, not a thing~ :D

He's just there to alert the player of the situation, that he, like Sora and the other people of the town, are unfortunate refugees separated from his loved ones.

Gram

Banned
Awards
There's nothing that can be done for him. Just an NPC there to be there.

carandothers

I have so many more questions about other things like the Suit and Dresses Store does that ever open? the third and water doors in the hotel dot hey open? I thought that the area where you fight the Armored boss which is where the lady and the tramp monument is supposed to be all lit up when you turn on the electricity, or is that in KH2?

Gram

Banned
Awards
I have so many more questions about other things like the Suit and Dresses Store does that ever open?

Nope.

the third and water doors in the hotel dot hey open?

Nope.

I thought that the area where you fight the Armored boss which is where the lady and the tramp monument is supposed to be all lit up when you turn on the electricity

Wrong spot. There's a large power cable to the left of the big door directly across from that monument. That's cable is what you hit with lightning.

carandothers

Wrong spot. There's a large power cable to the left of the big door directly across from that monument. That's cable is what you hit with lightning.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the Quick reply.

I did that with Thunder Magic, the start out default not any upgraded thunder, but I thought the water from the Lady and the tramp monument should be spurting out with more pressure.

It wont let me hit it again with upgraded Thundaga.

Actually, now that I looked at it again the lights are blinking and the monument is lit with light. However, I thought I remembered the star shaped thing next to the power cable will open up leading to somewhere?

Gram

Banned
Awards
I did that with Thunder Magic, the start out default not any upgraded thunder, but I thought the water from the Lady and the tramp monument should be spurting out with more pressure.

It wont let me hit it again with upgraded Thundaga.

Your not supposed to hit it with thunder again. Hitting it once turns on the power in the gizmo shop and that's all it's meant to do.

However, I thought I remembered the star shaped thing next to the power cable will open up leading to somewhere?
That was in DDD not KH1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back