• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. RoXi

Theory: Xion knew of the "multiple Xehanorts" plan and Ven?!

as the title states, it is simply a theory. at the end of Days, when Xion is crystallizing/dying, she says: the original pretense during Days and KH2 was that Xemnas was creating Kingdom Hearts in order to give all the Nobodies in the Org hearts again, but I think Xion knew that wasn't really...
  2. RoXi

Playable KH2 Sora in 3D?

is there anyway to hack the game so that I can play as KH2 Sora? The data for his skin is already in the cartridge, so I'm sure there's a way to do it. Back when Days came out, some guy got Ven to be a playable character because his data was in the game from that scene with Xigbar in Wonderland...
  3. RoXi

Why didn't Master Xehanort do this for the X-Blade?

In Birth By Sleep, we find out that the reason Vanitas was created was to have him clash with Ven (who was now pure of heart because the darkness in his heart was removed to make Vanitas) and bring about the X-Blade, which worked. However, Ven sacrificed his heart to destroy the X-Blade once...
  4. RoXi

Chef/Lord Kyroo?

what is better Chef Kyroo or Lord Kyroo, in terms of defense, attack, magic, etc.?
Back