• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chef/Lord Kyroo?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoXi

what is better Chef Kyroo or Lord Kyroo, in terms of defense, attack, magic, etc.?

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Lord Kyroo is. Bear in mind though that he's also the most powerful of the Kyroo line, and can take a lot of effort to synthesise because the required materials are extremely rare. If the DEs can be classified into several tiers, I'd say he's in the same tier as Ryu Dragon and Skelterwild.

RoXi

Lord Kyroo is. Bear in mind though that he's also the most powerful of the Kyroo line, and can take a lot of effort to synthesise because the required materials are extremely rare. If the DEs can be classified into several tiers, I'd say he's in the same tier as Ryu Dragon and Skelterwild.

holy poo. I noticed the rarity of the synthesis items too. Wow, he must be pretty strong

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Another reason Lord Kyroo has so rare items to synthesize is that he provides some neat abilities too.

He has Zantetsuken (for Riku) and Ars Arcanum (for Sora) as well as Triple Plasma (a powerful Thunder attack for both Characters).

RoXi

wicked. I'll definitely have to cook ​him up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back