• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. DontDoubtDavid

Have preorder exclusive been announced yet?

Don't want to miss out on exclusive items... What are they and where can we preorder?
  2. DontDoubtDavid

Thought: Creepy world, such as Haunted Mansion or the Tower of Terror?

I think it'd be really cool to have a creepy world different from Halloween Town (which I'm kinda bored of). I would love to see the Tower of Terror or Haunted Mansion (ride versions, not movies). How cool would it be to explore those buildings and fight ghost-like enemies, as well as following...
  3. DontDoubtDavid

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? An Emperor's New Groove world sounds like fun! I'd also love to see a darker world. Tower of Terror or the Haunted Mansion sound like they could be a lot of fun (attractions, not the movies).
  4. DontDoubtDavid

Should I preorder now?

I don't know if I want to yet. I want to wait for an official announcement on a preorder special. But at the same time, I don't want to miss it. What do you guys think?
  5. DontDoubtDavid

If Maleficent is included in this game...

Do you think they will change her appearance to look like Angelina Jolie, or keep her the same?
  6. DontDoubtDavid

Will 2.5 have a pre-order exclusive collectors item?

1.5 had the special edition book. Do you think 2.5 will have something similar?
  7. DontDoubtDavid

Hey hey

I recently joined a few days ago. Also a new member of KH13, which I visit sometimes as well. I used to come here a lot a few years ago just to download video game music, never knowing there was a forum, lol. I've been a fan of KH since the the first game came out. I haven't touched the games...
Back