• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Sim

Cheer (Sora)

I actually really like 100 Acre Wood in Re:CoM and KH2, and I hope it comes back for KH3, but it's sooo annoying in KH1. At least they got it all sorted out :P
  2. Sim

Cheer (Sora)

Trying to get this ability makes 100 Acre Wood easily my least favorite world each time I do a playthrough, haha. Tigger's Bouncing Game is frustrating enough, but I've always had a lot more trouble with having to beat Tigger's Giant Pot in 30 seconds. The 100 Acre Wood minigames are just so...
  3. Sim

Favorite Character Story and Favorite Character Battle-Style

I agree with your ranking of the battle styles, but for the stories, my ranking would go~ 1.Aqua 2.Ventus 3.Terra I appreciate how they did something different from what we're used to, with Terra mainly interacting with the villains, but to me, Terra's story just felt a lot emptier than the...
  4. Sim

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? I don't remember, but did they retcon anything specific from the KH1 credits? I want to say that they did, but I can't be for sure. However, even if they did, I agree it would be in poor taste to just ignore the credits. I...
  5. Sim

Hades' mysterious assailant

Hades is definitely my favorite member of Maleficent's syndicate of Disney villains. I would say Maleficent herself, but they've damaged her character beyond repair. As others have said, I'm 99% sure it was Cerberus.
  6. Sim

Who do you think is the most annoying boss ever!?

I'll give one boss per game in the series. KH1: Definitely either Riku 2 or Ansem 2. Thankfully Leaf Bracer and spamming cure makes most KH1 bosses easier to deal with in the remix. Re:CoM: ANSEM IN REVERSE REBIRTH IS SO ANNOYING. I never really have trouble with any bosses in Sora's story...
  7. Sim

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? Poor Atlantica getting so much hate :S. I've always kind of liked it, especially in KH1. I didn't think the combat was that bad as long as you remembered to lock on. Oh, and I'm a bit of a magic spammer, so that also helps...
  8. Sim

Your favorite world!

I think this is probably a really unpopular opinion, but Deep Jungle is my favorite world from KH1...well, besides Hollow Bastion, but I feel like Hollow Bastion is the obvious #1, so I'm not going to go in depth as to why it's amazing, haha. I love Deep Jungle because a.) It's based on...
  9. Sim

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? I'd love to see Toy Story, Monsters Inc., or Incredibles if they're going to give us a Pixar World, which I'm really crossing my fingers that they do.
  10. Sim

Hello KHI!

I'm here now. Hi. I've been a huge KH ever since 2002 when the original KH first came out in the USA. I've been lurking here forever and I look forward to discuss my favorite video game series with you all. So. Yeah. :cool:
  11. Sim

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? You've got to figure they'll bring back at least a few to fit the needs of the story, what with MX being out to kindap them yet again. As everyone's said, I still think there's a lot of potential left in overused worlds such...
  12. Sim

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? I guess I just feel as if, with so many different films to choose from, they wouldn't include two new, "princess" movies made so close to each other. I guess now that I think about it, though, they did include Snow White...
  13. Sim

Speedrun Help

I ran into this problem too when I was completing my speedster run. As everyone else has said, take some time and grind up, and you should be good to go. Oh, and also, if you have the Leaf Bracer ability, it makes the late game bosses much easier, especially Riku. I'm pretty sure I got the...
  14. Sim

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? I've been to see Frozen twice in theaters, and I just want it be in Kindgom Hearts 3 sooo much. The movie's so good and it would be a perfect match to the feel of KH. First of all, Kristoff would be a great party member...
Back