• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hades' mysterious assailant

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cas

I was fighting Hades in the Hades Cup in the first Kingdom Hearts remix and when you beat him he gets knocked into a cage where he's attacked by...something. Anybody have a clue what it was?

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
The sounds it made seem to suggest that it was Cerberus.

When I first saw that scene, I went, "Aww, poor Hades," and pitied him. Then I was reminded that he's the god of the dead and will come back again. And he did, with his ever glorious shady car salesman speaking mannerisms.

I love Hades. <3

Gram

Banned
Awards
I always jsut figured it was Cerberus or some other minions of his. (he may be lord of the dead but he's not very well liked by the dead rofl)

I love Hades. <3
Hades is great~

RD Juggler

Awards
Here's hoping they'll do an awesome job recreating the Titan War! Although they still can't kill Hades canonically.:tongue:

Sim

Hades is definitely my favorite member of Maleficent's syndicate of Disney villains. I would say Maleficent herself, but they've damaged her character beyond repair. As others have said, I'm 99% sure it was Cerberus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back