• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

I feel guilty...

Argh...I don't like looking at the spoilers...but i can't help myself, its like taking an early look at your christmas presents. Luckily, though, i don't understand japanese, so it hasn't been completly spoiled, but i still feel guilty.
  2. N

The Kingdom Hearts II Japanese Release Date Countdown...

Well, KHII is 6 days away from its Japanese release date, so I decided to start a countdown thread. Here we can get all giddy and excited as each day passes. Then, finally, on the japanese release date, we will all comense the jiggling in celebration!
  3. N

Just a thought...

Has anyone thought that the Superior doesn't even have a number, that all of the numbered members of the Organization are all subordinates? I'm seeing all these threads about number 1 being the superior. Maybe number 1 could just be the superior's right hand man or something...
  4. N

*possible spoiler...i really dunno* Ansem and SHU look oddly similar...

Comparing the pictures of Ansem and the SHU, I noticed that their hair styles and skin complexions(sp) are remarkably similar. The only difference was that SHU's hair was covering some of his face while Ansem's hair is slicked back. Also, I saw another picture of SHU, and his eye was the same...
  5. N

*Theory* BHK and Riku, More of a Connection then ppl think...

All right, at the end of KH: CoM Reverse/Rebirth, we see an illustrated scene of BHK looking over at Twilight Town. When I think about this scene another thought came into my head: "If BHK is Sora's shell alone, why would they show that scene at the end of R/R?". I came up with two conclusions...
  6. N

Yensid: The "Voice" in the Beginning of KH?

It kind of matches. Yensid, being Mickey's master, told mickey of the Keyblade, and the hero of the blade, he also uses his magic for the Awakening of the keywielders, so the "voice" (although there is no voice actor for the voice") is Yensid.
  7. N

Which Organization Member's Ass Are You Ready to Kick?

I would say, Xaldin, cause he seems like such an ass...
  8. N

Theory of DiZ and the Organization and whatnot

Alright, so, if this Organization is the XIIIth Order, then there must have been other orders, like some of these theories that i've read stated. So lets say that the Ist order became corrupted, overthrown by a new order, etc. the process continued until it reached the XIIIth Order. But now DiZ...
  9. N

Secret Boss Battle Ideas

These are my ideas for secret boss battles Emerald, Ruby, Diamond, and Ultima Weapons These would be secret gummi ship bosses, find a hidden area and then you would fight one of the weapons. Yunalesca: After reaching a certain point in the game, you would return to the Hercules...
  10. N

Whyyyyyy!!!!????

Why do all the good cards like ultima weapon appear after you beat the game? It really ticks me off when i get 500 moogle points and buy a 500 mp attack card pack and get 3 2-3 point kingdom keys and 2 crab claws of low level...
  11. N

Organization Theory

I have come up with a theory about the reasoning that all the organization members have x's in their names. The x represents nothingness, or soulessness. They exist, but then again they don't. The Organization have a heart, but no soul to fill it, hence why they say they are nothing.
  12. N

Vincent Valentine!!!

I was on IMDB looking at the KH2 section, and i went to the full cast list and on the Japanese cast I noticed that Vincent Valentine was one of the Final Fantasy characters to appear in Kingdom Hearts 2. I'm just hoping its true, then the game will have both Auron and Vincent, two bad asses of...
Back