• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

Does anybody realize?

That this whole ****ing site is full of god damn ****ing 10 year olds? And don't tell me that that's not true because I know, The only advantange is the god damn internet. You know, I hope all you ****ing " teenagers" die right now by having constant bleeding through the very pores of your skin.:)
  2. E

Why do people Want to be emo?

They's people out there who dress or act like there deppressed just for the "fun" of it.I'm sick of it, do you people think it's actually fun to be this way? I don't understand, I would give anything not to be this way. Why don't posers go home and count your blessings. I just don't understand...
  3. E

What made you buy the game?

When I first saw that commercial...I was like HOLY SHIT...I swear I couldn't stop thinking about the commercial forvever and ever...HOLY SHIT that was an awesome trailer.... Anyway enough with me and he swearing, 3 years later I bought it.Meh. :oD ^_^ The only reason I waited that long was...
  4. E

I can't affored PS3!!!

I REALLY REALLY REALLY want KH2@!!!!!I want it so badly!!!But I can't affored PS3!!This isn't fair!Why couldn't they just make it on PS2 again?? :mad: I do not know what to do!!I WANT IT SOOOOO BAD!!!What am I going to do? Does anyone know exactly how much a PS3 will cost?I thought maybe like...
  5. E

Almost done...I need serious help!

Okay well I am almost done with the game.I just beat Behemoth in the Hallow Bastion level.Okay well I am currently fighting that huge hidden boss (snake-6 arms thing,with swords) in Agrabah and aslo the hidden boss in Neverland (That shadow dementor thing.)now the walkthrough I am following...
  6. E

Helllllppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lock this thread please. Thanks I beat her already no more help please.Please lock this thread.Thanks,and do not reply.
Back