• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Fanfiction ► Of Worlds and Wings

Kari, sorry.I guess i forgot to tell you. well, um , i think I start studying next tuesday, so I'll miss you. please remember to feed my dog!
  2. A

Fanfiction ► Words of Promise, Wings of Hope

I think i'll die waiting. *checks pulse* That's a bit thready. * sits down and waits*
  3. A

ballet is nice, but i prefer theatre
  4. A

well, i guess i just use it for kindling then
  5. A

*takes thread to the restroom* your life was short-lived. oh well, goodbye!
  6. A

Still no pulse*pokes thread with a stick* it's definitely dead. I'll go flush it
  7. A

*feels the threads pulse* you can stop bumping, it's dead. *pulls a white sheet over its head*
  8. A

*waits for next chapter* hhhhmmmmm*meditates* owie....*legs fall asleep* please....post soon!
  9. A

This fic is going to be great. I wish I had your talent! *pokes at her manuscript* why you have to be so bad? *continues poking*
  10. A

Yes keep going! This is so great!
  11. A

yours is great.keep going, i want to see how it ends
  12. A

Thanks, but yours is still great.
  13. A

You really should be reading GuardianOfHearts fic. It is soooo amazingly written
  14. A

WOW!!!!!!!! quit telling me I'm good! I am humbled in your presence! *bows down the stories awesomeness* I am not worthy, i am not worthy
  15. A

thanks for the compliments. I wrote most of it last night so i kida got an idea of where it's going. your quote from Edgar allen poe is one of my favorites.I'm going to go read yours9probably much better than mine)
  16. A

Four “ Our enemy is advancing on our southern border. Many of your subjects are heading this way to avoid the pending conflict.” Reports of and army forming in the south was one thing Logan would have never imagined. It was a difficult thing for...
  17. A

my storylines aren't that good, but anything to help.
  18. A

No, don't do that. I've read much better fics than this one.Vote on one of those!
Back