• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Witch one of the keybladeweilders...

i like bhk even though we havent really seen him fight yet.
  2. T

Bhk

sorry if u feel that way perfect zero and for complimenting my theory coolazice7
  3. T

Bhk

Well for it being too late would lead into khIII where bhk sora donald goofy riku and mickey trying to kill all the nobdies heartsless and unkowns and close kingdom hearts though i do understand wat your saying oathshadow
  4. T

Bhk

still wouldnt this be cool if it were true?
  5. T

Bhk

Plz Dont flame if this has been said before. Personally i believe Bhk is in the organization and there using him to open kh but also they are making him believe that the organization is on the good side and sora and friends r on the bad side so wen bhk finds sora there will be a fight, sora will...
  6. T

Riku????

plz dont double post and yes do give us a link to the confirmation
  7. T

DiZ and King Mickey

im sry i didnt no im new.
  8. T

Riku????

i dont think he ever confirmed it was riku pulling the hood down but he did confirm he was one of the two unknowns in that trailer
  9. T

DiZ and King Mickey

Plz forgive me if this has been discussed before but this theory is to back up saying ansem is Diz because they say diz and king mickey know eachother and so do mickey and ansem because in one of the ansem reports (i forgot wich one) ansem said a king from a diffrent world came to visit him and...
  10. T

Whos your fav orginaztion memeber?

Zexion, closely followed up by Axel
  11. T

kh2 cgi sora

ooooooo! the antcippation!
  12. T

kh2 cgi sora

yes! that is exactly wat i ment
  13. T

kh2 cgi sora

No! i mean cutscenes like in kh at the end the was a cgi custscene so im wonderin wat the kh2 cgi sora will look like
  14. T

kh2 cgi sora

alrght thx though i do wonder how real he will look like this time :confused: but i am excited because in my mind he looks awesome!
  15. T

kh2 cgi sora

Im sry if this has been posted before (im new) but i was wondering if there is any pics of the kh2 cgi movie sora they use in the cutscenes if so can u give me a link. thx for reading!
  16. T

who is your fave COM unknown.

Zexion is my fav. :( to bad he died :(
Back