• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

GameInformer's KH2 Review

ohh and im not tryin to act smart, so you can take back that little snide comment monkey. just because you dont like someone challenging your post on the news board doesnt mean you get to snap comments at em. Do you see me leveling anything derogatory at anyone else? nope. your one of the more...
  2. H

jeez every one jumpin on me just because im askin for a little bit of clarification. sorry if it sounds like im nitpicking but there have been so many times false info gets out because there is no confirmation.
  3. H

im just sayin, there is no problem putting it up in the forum area but dont put it up in the news board until its been made official. Im not saying hes lying people im just saying dont report stuff till you have a scan at the least. I most likely will get my copy soem time soon and then ill know...
  4. H

ohhh and omega chosen, i AM A SUBSCRIBER! and i do realise when they come in. that is why i am discounting this. the fact that he is also missing several things that should be in the article is another reason. when i see solid proof that this is true ill go for it. Until then this isnt official...
  5. H

also man your missin 3 key things here that are in every game informer magazine: The title of the article: Like Halo 2 was: Hail to the Chief and KH1 was: Disney is hip to be square. The second opinion: Every article has a second opinion along with another score from another person. And The...
  6. H

dude i havent gotten my game informer yet, and neither have any of the game stops in my area, not only that but gameinformeronline has yet to show anything about the next mag (normally they give a sneak peek of the cover). so until i see it myself or you cough up a scan dude or something...
  7. H

KH2 Opening Theme- Remix

on kh-2.net there was an interview with utada saying that the english version of the song will be called "sanctuary" but the translations will still be acurate.... now i understand Hikairi to Simple and Clean........ but i dont understand passion to sanctuary..... but there is alot i ddont...
  8. H

KH2 Opening Theme- Remix

yeah the remix rules, i also thought it was cool as hell seeing goofy and donald in cg, even if it was a little bit wierd..... but yeah goofy and donald straight owned the heartless!!! if i was that heartless goofy landed on.... id cry... matter of fact.... Id die
  9. H

KH2 Opening Theme- Remix

Thank you Jutting Rock for the song and chemicalstar for trying anyway. Ohh and chemical, your sig rocks. Kairi is awesome
  10. H

KH2 Opening Theme- Remix

Yeah but I aready have the video, and unfortunately i decided to buy my ipod before the video version came out. And I also want to go down a highway blasting japanese music from my speakers. That way when the rap lovers hear the bass from it they think im listenin to somethin they like, then...
  11. H

KH2 Opening Theme- Remix

Hey does anyone know where you can find an MP3 of the Passion remix used i the opening of KH2? I've found it orchestrated and the after the battle verion but i cant find this one on any of the sites. I liked it alot and thought it was especially kick ass seeing Donald and Goofy fight in CG on...
  12. H

Kingdom Hearts 2 V.S Halo 2

ohh yeah that was really just an absoulutely beautiful response. please dont be offended if i dont take you at all seriously
  13. H

Ohh great another Halo 1 fanboy......... Dont get me wrong I loved the first one but Halo 2 was just plain awesome. The playabillity, the story, and especially the stages. Halo 1's simply had too much driving and walking sequences.
  14. H

I will take Halo 2 anyday but thats because its probably my fav game of all time. Ohh and to the idiot who says the alien weapons are better, I got 60 shotgun rounds that disagrees with you. *click click* MUHAHAHAHAH. Ohh but i love KH also. Both games rule so it doesnt matter really in my opinion.
  15. H

KH2 vs Zelda

I dont care which one sells more. I'm gonna get both of them and as long as they live up to the hype and do a good job then that is enough for me.
  16. H

Sora Vs Riku

It really all depends. Riku is a complete and total bada** but sora was stronger than he was. Riku's turn to the darkness too me is just a complete sign of weakness and even in kh hes more focused on redeming himself. Sora is comited to what he must do and because of that, even if Riku is...
  17. H

Ummm if anyone can help me out.....

thanks alot man
  18. H

Alright, thanks then, if you find out pm me. Arigatou!
  19. H

nah i remember when i beat it the first time i found monstro again in a different spot when testing out out a new gummi ship. ohhh well thanks anyway, ill go look around on some walkthroughs on the net see if i can find one
  20. H

ya i already beat him once and he spit me out and left, now i have no idea where to find him
Back