• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Secret ending my style

Who here thinks that Nomura was hinting maybe a MMORPG from his secret ending...i mean all those keyblades i think it would be cool to play kingdom hearts online...but maybe it would mess up the flow...but all those keyblades!!! what do you think???
  2. A

Beginning again

Who besides me felt that right when you started playing as Sora for the first time *minus the dinky clothes lol* you truly felt...well...happy! i mean after letting loose of roxas and all was sad but when i first controled sora i felt truly happy like i was back with an old friend *has no life*...
  3. A

whos namine

ok i know everything about the game now and ive never even played it at *my temptation to look at the spoilers section lol* but theres still one more thing i would like to know....what does namine have to do with the story....i know she was important in khcom and shes responsible for helping diz...
  4. A

who are these people *spoiler*

does anyone by any chance found out who the superior of the orginazation and the 13th member and the Enigmatic man are? if you know would you please tell me please thank you my kingdom hearts brothern
  5. A

date pushed back !!!!!!noooo

NOOOO THE DATE WAS PUSHED BACK if we have to wait this whole year without kingdom hearts 2 what will we do.....what will you guys do to waste the time *personally ima gonna watch ff7advent children over and over* but dang i was expecting this all year and now its pushed back.....what will you...
  6. A

Final Boss

Who do you think is the final boss of the game? If you dont want to answer thats ok.....just trying to start a thread that no ones ever started b4 *and most likely someone has already done this* but ummm who do you think is the final boss :D
  7. A

Check out this cool trailer i found

this is not the trailer ive been talkn about but its a cool new trailer ive found. its a mixture of ASAS and DD but the music is cool and this looks awsome you gotta check it out www.krazygamers.com/?view=article&article=265 go there and love it lol This is for my friends at KH insider :D
  8. A

square enix party trailer2005

HAHA for those who didnt believe me once you watch this trailer you will see Sora fighting an Unknown in Mulan world that has a SOUL EATER which i think is Riku just wait for the square enix party trailer2005 trailer you non beilevers *sorry if i offended anyone i want to be your friends :( *
  9. A

Is that Riku?

Hey i got a new theory, i think that the member of the order that attacks Sora in the Mulan land is Riku, only for the fact because that unknown has the soul eater sword. Why is Riku attacking sora when he is trying to protect him...hmmm wierd eh *maybe its not him but i dont know anyone else...
  10. A

New BHK Theory

Ha Ha this is my opionion on BHK. I do believe *due to the fact that the Tetsuya Nomura said so* that he is protecting Sora, but what i dont believe is that he is the shell or has anything at all to do with Sora at all. There were no words from Tetsuya or anyone from Square Enix saying he...
  11. A

khcom kh2 question?

hey anyone whos played kingdom hearts chain of memories remembers the unknown who was following Sora at the long road in the beginning well after he had a little conversation with Sora and Axel showed up he dissapeared.....i gotta question who do you think he was do you think it was EM or some...
  12. A

Demyx

TELL ME WHO ELSE DOESNT AGREE THAT HES GONNA BE THE COOLIEST UNKNOWN *hint hes the unknown who attacks sora in the underworld in kh2* WITH THAT BIG GUITAR HE CARRIES AND THAT COOL HAIR HES GONNA BE THE BEST ONE YET
  13. A

the shell of riku

who in here besides me thinks we havnt seen the last of the shell of riku that got away in khcom you know the one that one of the unknowns made, i think its still alive and he is one of the unknowns that would be cool a final fight between riku and his shell in 3d :D
  14. A

deep dive theory

hi im new to the site....anyways i just wanted to state my theory on the deep dive video, i think the GEO is sora if you watch the end of the video REALLY good you can see a little bit of brown hair and when the unknown on the rock says you look just like him its obviously a refrence to sora...
Back