• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

duh duh duh duh i have a theory ^_^

ok this theory reguards the secret movie at the end of the game..careful...its a long one chasers:they believe that the keyblade and its wielder will bring chaos and death upon the worlds so they chase (or hunt down would be more acurate)the kb wielders to make sure that the worlds are safe...
  2. K

this really bothers me

ok brace your selves...this is a looooooooong one i dont see why ppl put so much emphasis on the whole "riku is THE keyblade master and no one else thing" i mean 1)it has been crammed into our heads so much (mostly by other ppl and not things in the game since the game didnt really touch on...
  3. K

hood...

im sooo sry if a similar topic has been posted b4 and im sure ur all sick of hearing it but im curias (damn my spelling) ok nomura said that (cant remember exact quote) we will understand everything when mickey takes his hood off (or something like that) does anyone have any ideas what in the...
  4. K

Trinities?

ok im sry if this has been answered or a forum like this has alrdy been posted in the past but does anyone think/know if the trinities will come back...does anyone actually want them back?
Back