• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Sora's memory??

I know this sounds like a stupid questoin but did sora ever get his memories from CoM back. I've played KH2 through and i dont remember sora ever getting his memory back. Or is it that he is never going to remember what happened at Castle Oblivion. Can someone explain this to me please!!!!!!!!!!
  2. T

Backshot Fenir

post the vids, then mabey ill know what you are talking about
  3. T

X-plays review..

can some give the link to the X-Play review itself on You-Tube instead of just youtube.com
  4. T

when did you get final form

I got final form when by going back and forth between the final conversation pit and the room right before it in the world twtnw. It took me about 45 minutes.
  5. T

E3 May 10-12 2006

WHAT! They have just released KH2 and you are looking for a trailer??!!! Sorry dude but it is not going to happen.
  6. T

where...

GO to The Land of Dragons and go into that small cave where Mushu said he saw Shan-Yu the first time round. Clear out all the heartless and then exit the cave. Go back into it and clear of the heartless again. Now, go back one more time and go into master form this time round. There should be...
  7. T

Wisdom Form and Limit Help!!!!!!!!!!!

If you go into a form and then exit the world via save point, while you are still in the form, you drive gauge will automatically fill up to the MAX.
  8. T

Thanks a ton. Any Ideas for before I can access TWTNW because i started over on expert and im going as slow as i can a leveling up a WHOLE lot!!!!!!!
  9. T

O.K., does anyone have any really good ways to level up Wisdom Form? I dont really care for the form it is just that i want to complete the game 100% The problem with Wisdom is that you only deal an extremely small amount of damage. Sure the magic is good but once you run out you are stuck with...
  10. T

any "best" way to get final form?

actually i know for a fact that you can cause that is what i did and it worked really well for me because i got final about the third time a went into a drive form!!
  11. T

So i guess

until you get some proof, i dont want to see you put another post. I believe that there might be a destiny mode but all of what you said is a lie. i dont think that you have completed the game all the way and if you have show some proof! you cant possibly tell me that all this time and you still...
  12. T

FAQ : Drive Forms

^^^ all right, Thanks!
  13. T

FAQ : Drive Forms

o.k., i was just wondering what the maximum number you can get your drive gauge up to. I've gotten it up to six without beating Sephiroth so that means that you can get at least seven. But i could have sworn i saw a vid where sora had eight drive points but it may have been something else...
  14. T

Final Form Help! *minor spoilers*

what i did was go to the olympos coloseum and went into the Cerberous cup (you know, the one where you can drive all the time, you fight alone, and your drive gauge fills up really fast.) then i just kep going into different forms until i got it. i got it about my 12th drive or so. cant really...
  15. T

How do you unlock the Paradox Tourneys?

all of that!? its is going to take quite a while for me. especially since i just about NEVER use sommons
  16. T

Last Fight Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *spoilers*

All right, ive finally made it to the last battle and i think im on Xemnas' last form. He has white clothes and you take control of riku at one point. Now, is the any real trick to beating him or do i just need to work harder at it. The part that i keep dying at is the part where you take...
  17. T

To most who pre-ordered Dance with Joy! (I hope it happened to everyone)

youtube is either down or i just cant get on.:( is there some place where i can just download the intro itself? Please say yes!!!!
  18. T

NA Kh2 Leaked Thread (NO SPAM)

yah man, upload the intro today if you can for those of us who cant get it until tomorrow. you can do it now since it is out right?!
  19. T

Yah, if i were him/her i would just started playing and probably completely forgot about this forum until i got off and looked at the computer. I know that is like saying a horrible thing but im just being honest. Whatever happened to that Maverick dude. HE said he wasnt going to post the vid...
  20. T

well then, good look to Xaldin. it really doesnt matter anymore becasue tomorrow i get the game and then the wait for everything will be over. FINALLY! Well thanks for all your troubles for us anyhow.
Back