• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

KH2 fun question...

Although this may seem crazy, and I know that none of the characters are real but it is fun to pretend! Hey guys, this is just for fun. Which KH2 character would you most like to meet and why? Personally, I'd like to meet Sora because he is a keyblade master and quite frankly the main...
  2. T

KH2 names

I read in a previous thread that Sora means sky in Japanese. Can anyone confirm this? Furthermore, is there any meaning for Riku's and Kairi's names? Because I think that they might hold a greater meaning in the game. Kairi...
  3. T

Sora's Clothes

I think I just might have an idea of what Sora's clothes might mean, and I apologise if this theory has already been posted before. If you notice that Sora's new clothes is a combination of mostly white and black with some dashes of red and blue. Now, it occured to me that the red might be for...
  4. T

Enigmatic man & The GEU

A Theory on Enigmatic man & The GEU As seen in ASAS/DD the GEU has his pants tucked under his shoes. In the battle between Sora and the Enigmatic unknown, i realized that he also has his pants tucked under his shoes. Considering that they are the only two who have their pants tucked under their...
Back