• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

Saved By Mickey

i was just playing on proud mode, and i got my butt kicked by shan-yu....then i got to play as mickey and save sora (which i knew you could do) but i didnt know you could do that so early in the game....can mickey save you in every boss battle??????
  2. O

Poster Duty Mini-Game

How is it possible to get the Journal Objective on this mini-game. It seems impossible to get 20 posters up in 30 seconds. Got any tips?
  3. O

the 28th?

how can some people get it on the 28th, i thought it shipped on the 28th....im not getting it till the 30th >.<
  4. O

why hasnt square...

anyone have any idea why square hasnt updated the site to tell the release date? were we given a fake one?
  5. O

question

ive been hearing everyone say that the release date is march 31st........and i know its not confirmed, but i was watching a show called Game Head on Spike TV last night and it said the release date was the end of march. Now, to my question, if its on tv, shouldnt it be true? plz dont flame...
  6. O

favorite ability

this has probably been done before, but whats your favorite ability? mine is arcanum, it works well against almost eveything (if you do the whole thing)
  7. O

Need Help!

I am at floor 13 and i'm having a little trouble. I need the blue 1= card, is there any tactic or something to get one, if not...then how can i get one? I fought heartless for over an hour and didn't get one.
Back