• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

guitar hero

does anypone like to play guitar hero 1 or 2 i am like addicted to it it is an awesome game!!! blah blah
  2. N

lamb of god?

does any body like lamb of god? lately they are have been stuck in my head like the song laid to rest...think its pretty sweet band and yeah..tell me some sutff about them..and yeah..your opinions
  3. N

pop-tarts Vs. Toaster strudels

me and my friends are agrueing abt waht is better pop tarts or toaster strudels? which are better?
  4. N

Sephiroth vs. Squall

hmm who would win? that one guy or that other guy..me i dotn know....i think it would be lcose...but you peopls would have your opinion and i would liek the haer d them...
  5. N

band game

ok this game is fun well kind of... you like say a band name and then the next person says a band that starts with the last letter of the band of the prevoius band named like for example (escape the fate/ evanescence/early novber/rombstein) so and so forth name any band or aritst and yeah ..lets...
  6. N

from first to last

has anyone heard of from first to last or like them? they are my fdavorite band
  7. N

fav ff7

whats ur favite ff7 charcter mine is red XII
  8. N

hello?

im new and my name is austin
  9. N

linkin

who likes linkin park
Back