• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

Leaving the forums.

Im sorry to say to you guys but I'm leaving the forums. Im gonna miss all of you guys. I'm not leaving because I dont like the forums because I love it! But it's ecause I'm starting to get into Maple Story. Goodbye everyone! I'll miss you all. If you wanna keep in contact with me and stuff, my...
  2. H

I am Heartwarrior...

ok listen guys, im really heartwarrior, its just that i gave my old account to my bro because he really wanted it... so... that will be all... i think so its officially his now so take him off ur buddy list if u have heartwarrior on ur list. and add this one to ur buddy list. so if ur my buddy...
  3. H

Hey

Hey im new here at the forums, but i know how everything works, so no need to tell me stuff about it hehe. anyway im a boy and i like kh and ff and beat all of the kh games and some of the ff games. i like football and im very athletic, i also like skatboarding and football. so i just wanted to...
Back