• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

wondering pondering minds

THis is the best forum area thingy ever! Kudos to Khinsider for making it! Now let us start! I was helping my dad skin and gut a turkey today, and a live squirrel came out and attacked us! It was so fun! It decapitated my dad, painted my dog, and gave me rabies! After that I started playing Call...
  2. I

Fanfiction ► FFVII: Shadows

Ok, this my first fanfic and I'm using my characters and FFVII characters only! I'm also very bad at keeping a schedule so it may be weeks before the next post... These first two are on the house. Chapter 1: The Anomaly Somwhere in the Midgar Slums... Two scientists walked up to a...
  3. I

White Heartless

Here's my theory, where the regular heartless symbolize the dark, these new heartless symbolize light. And the blonde headed kid is the light version of Sora. this theory does have a few bugs, but still, tell me what you think. P.S. I think that's what Sora's and the BHK's wardrobe are supposed...
Back