• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

Fanfiction ► ~Untitled story~

Good Writing, but the story doesn't catch my interest... Keep writing though, I might not be a fan, but there are plenty of people that are!
  2. I

Fanfiction ► Tell me if you would read this fic...

Sounds neat, but you should add Vivi (FF9) and Tifa (FF7). But it's your thread, do what you want... Good luck!
  3. I

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: A Beautiful Nightmare

Where are you Shadowblade? Oh well, a masterpiece like this must take forever to write... BTW. I don't think this counts as double posting... my last post on this thread was done at least a week ago!
  4. I

Fanfiction ► FFVII: Shadows

Sorry... Val was my first draft of my main character... Then I changed his name to Col. He ran his had through his hair? Thanks for tellling me, I want to get all the mistakes out pronto. I wish I hadn't made the plot move so fast... but my head was going 200 mph. Glad you liked it... Wish more...
  5. I

Fanfiction ► The Mary Sue Test! *It's worth a laugh*

I got a twelve, Because my character's name is not an anagram of my own, but is very close.
  6. I

Here Comes another, hope you like it! Chapter 4: The Chaos Begins… Phil, one the security guards, was getting pretty bored. He thought that guarding this wedding was going to be exciting, yet the only disturbance they had heard had turned out to be a squirrel in the bushes. He started to doze...
  7. I

Never mind, If you feel like still contributing a Character, go ahead, but I might have these two Chapters down! If I mistyped anything, please inform me asap, and if something sucks, go ahead and tell me in your own words. Good critics make good writers! (most of the time) Get ready, Here comes...
  8. I

wondering pondering minds

THis is the best forum area thingy ever! Kudos to Khinsider for making it! Now let us start! I was helping my dad skin and gut a turkey today, and a live squirrel came out and attacked us! It was so fun! It decapitated my dad, painted my dog, and gave me rabies! After that I started playing Call...
  9. I

Ok, I need Ideas, and my main character kinda sucks, so I am asking for detailed character descriptions for ideas. I just want a few, and when I say I have enough, I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't post more. I might ask for stuff like this every now and then, but not often. Thanks!
  10. I

Fanfiction ► Whispers of Destiny ((repost!))

Good job! keep it up! P.S., I love Microsoft word! It has spelling check and every thing! Yours must be seriously messed up...
  11. I

Fanfiction ► Silver Wings

Woah... good plot line, but wheres the action I was promised? Oh well, the story has enough twists to keep me really interested. Keep it up!
  12. I

Sorry It's taken me so long guys, I hit writers block! Try to wait a little longer! thanks!
  13. I

Fanfiction ► Constellation: Everyone Has Effect

I'm going to try... Meanwhile, further down the dark, damp street in a pitch black alley two bright yellow orbs appeared out of thin air. The spheres followed the movements of a little boy, who was jumping in mud puddles, seperated from his friends. The little boy stopped, shivering, and...
  14. I

I was afraid of this... I knew he was artificial, but not that he didn't come back! (I'm stuck at Wutai in the game! Stupid RAPPS...) But yeah, he was rebuilt... Let's just go with that! (: There's a clue early on in the story about what Barret found out... Try and find it! Yeah... It's dull...
  15. I

Fanfiction ► Constellation: Everyone Has Effect

I'm definetly going to post on this, but it's not inspiring me right now... I'll give it awhile.
  16. I

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: A Beautiful Nightmare

Good job! There were a few spelling mistakes, but nothing major. Keep it up! P.S. I put up another post on my story!
  17. I

Winged Mirage, I AM going to put Aeris in the story, but she's not coming back to life... I like the Cloud/Tifa pairing and Aeris's sacrifice might not be as meaningful if she were to be revived. (besides, she took a sword to the gut!) And sadly, in my story one of my favorite characters will...
  18. I

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Their Story

He might not be coming back, but I'm still going to keep this up for others to read.
Back