• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

HOLY CRAP!!! I'm Back!

Aw, Crap. I saw that this site was getting more popular since when I joined almost four years ago. Wow, a lot has changed and I might consider returning to the site regularly since 352/2 days is coming soon. Gosh, looking at my profile and the post I've made, I seem like such an idiot four...
  2. D

i need a shadow heartless picture

i need a shadow heartless picture
  3. D

Secret Ending?

I heard u get to see a secret ending in standard mode after finishing everything on jiminy's journal. but its tooo hard!!! so can someone post the secret ending on u tube (because it loads faster) on this thing. Thanks! -DarkWing:)
  4. D

Where all the Orichalcum+???

Where are all the Orichalcum+??? My Guige book says i got all 7 ,frm, Space Paranoids: Central Computer Plaza, 100 acre woods: Stary Hill,Twilight town: sunsat terrance, Atlantica: a new day is dawning,World that never was: brink of despare, Collesium: Goddess of fate,and to Obtainin all...
  5. D

Marlixia,BHK,and the dusk (nobodies)

Yesturday, I beat Marluxia II for the 5th time and I noiticed a shape on his sythe which looks likes the same shape of BHK's necklace which posted on an other thread looks likes the nobobies sign. tell me what you think.¿ Also why does Marluxia ride on the dusk ship?
  6. D

Find a boyfriend or girlfriend here version 2.0!

PLEASE DO NOT CLOSE THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Simply just put some info so your boyfriend or girlfriend will know how you look like EXAMPLE: Gender: Male User Name: John4321 Age:19 Hair color: Black Skin color: White Backround: American REAL location: New...
  7. D

Find a boyfriend or girlfriend here!

Simply just put some info so your boyfriend or girlfriend will know how you look like EXAMPLE: Gender: Male User Name: John4321 Age:19 Hair color: Black Skin color: White Backround: American REAL location: New york Side info:loves baseball Then Someone that wants to be there boyfreind or...
  8. D

¿Can anyone help me around?

¿Can anyone help me around? I just started a couple a days ago. I need help around!
Back