• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Lion king world discussion thread

http://www.kh-2.net/news/data/upimages/je2.jpg You should look at this picture. I made a theory about lion king world a long time ago but you actually become lions! i think this is weird but if you dont or do please do the poll. This is the thread to post all things about lion king world. This...
  2. K

Gummi ships poll

Okay i saw previews and pictures of the new gummi ship flying parts. I am a mega fan of building and flying gummi ships and i wanted to know how many people like gummi ships. I love them! Also this can be about both kh2 or kh1.
  3. K

Need help collecting items for ultima weapon?

Here are some things to help you if you dont have the ultimia weapon: Mystery goo was easy to get. dont bother with mushrooms in end of the world. go to halloween town and defeat those black fungus mushrooms and if you dont get them go back 2 areas and then go back and kill them til you get...
  4. K

Favorite world in kh1

What was your favorite world in kh1? This does not include destiny islands or end of the world
  5. K

Favorite world

Oh sorry mods! I need you to lock this. I forgot the poll and answers. Please lock this
  6. K

Your new favorite world

well there are new worlds and almost all of them have been announced. my favorite is steamboat willie. whats yours? please vote in the poll
  7. K

Favorite party member

This one is just like the infamous poll in the kh2 threads place. It got almost 200 votes when i found out that it was in the wrong forum lol. SO START YOUR VOTES!
  8. K

How do you make a signature?

Im not that new to forums (got here 4 or 3 days ago) and ive been wondering.....How do you make a signature? If you have an answer please post here. Thanks!
  9. K

Lion King theory

Okay these theorys are just for if it is confiremed. 1. Simbas attacks will be simalar to sabors in deep jungle KH1 except Sora will have the roar ability. 2. Scar battle will take place at pride rock 3. Keyblade you get from there will be called SIMBAS PRIDE with teeth of a lion for the...
  10. K

Favorite weapons

Donalds wands or goofys shield
  11. K

Why cant we see the back on minnie?

The title asks all. In cut scenes you dont see her back! In the journal. You cant her around either when u go to her character and press triangle. Do you know why?
  12. K

Favorite party member

The tittle tells all. Start voting! Note: My favorites donald
  13. K

What keyblades do you want?

Okay I was just think of some cool keyblades and i came up with a theory. What if we could create our own keyblades! So I was thinking that if you could make your own keyblade what would pick. Put full details in it so we know what it would look like. This means the blade, the body, the handle...
  14. K

What new world do you want?

I want the lion king because it would be cool to battle alongside simba and fight scar and the hyenas. Attacks that simba could do would be like sabors (depp jungle world is kh1) attacks accept simba gets the roar attack. Hyenas would be like lock shock and barrel in kh1 (halloween town)...
Back