• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Blindfold unknown is...

Oh my. This is quite confusing to me. I say one of the unkown is Riku and Sora's blonde haired kid or something.
  2. R

Is this true....

Srry if we are making sound stupid...But we're giving off part of the spoilers to ya :)
  3. R

Is this true....

Messin' with cha brain there dude! The whole mummy thing is for YGO and the mummy dude should be Yami Yugi. The DiZ dude is Ansem...How I know things are non of your concern...Heh, anyone can find this fact out for themselves!
  4. R

Is DiZ Ansem?

I agree with Cloudy_Card ^^ I figure the same without even playing the game!
  5. R

Directions to the World of Darkness

Okay? So still I'm pretty new with KH the game I played it for like 3 months and I'm almost done but still is that actually Ansem's report? Or is this thing based on it?
  6. R

riku the unknown

*blinks* Surely Micky and Riku can't be evil! Hello, Micky is the 'KING' not the 'KING OF DARKNESS' cause Ansem is the whole King of darkness and Micky's like the King of the light or whatever. But I do agree with helios!
  7. R

I am a New Person..FeHope we can be Friends!

Hilo ^^ My name is Raku. I'm 13 and proud! I am a rabid Riku fangirl and I love to Role Play KH with my buddies like Ren who is my number 1 friend! She's an awesome Kingdom Hearts role player :D My friend is very good with rping as Riku :D I'd love to be your friend if you'd like ^^ I would...
  8. R

How do You beat Sephiroth?

I can never beat the moron! He won't evern accept any of my attacks ¬_¬ I hate Sephiroth evern though he is HOT :rolleyes: Well I try basicly everything ppl try to give meh but it never works!
Back