• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

KH RE:COM on PS2?

I know about the up coming RE:COM, but I heard that it will be coming out on PS2. Is that true or just a rumor?
  2. S

Paradox cups!?

Cerberus Paradox- All drives 5 or higher, completion of Pain and Panic Paradox Titan Paradox- Summon lvl 5 or higher, completion of Cerberus Paradox Hades Paradox- Drive and Summon lvls maxed out, completion of Titan Paradox Found this on another paradox cups thread by Straw Hat and I was...
  3. S

Finished all Oranization battles, can I still get Final form?

I have read that you usually get the final form during the battles with the organization. But unfortuntely I found this out after I finished all the battles with them. So Can I still get Final form?
  4. S

Form LV 0?

Okay, I haven't gotten all my forms to level 7 yet, in fact I only have them to level 5. But I go to check my status and it says that I can't level up anymore, it has 0 there. by the way. I haven't gotten final form yet. Do I have to do that first?
  5. S

Buy Orichalcum at Moogle Shops?

I've seen in the Kingdom Hearts 2 guidebook that you can eventually buy Orichalcum at the moogle shops. The only thing I can think of is that you get it after you collect over 1000 materials. Other than that, i don't know how, but if anyone does, this would really help me.
  6. S

Play KH:CoM before playing KH2?

Just wondering, would you HAVE to play KH:CoM before playing KH2 to understand the storyline? Because I haven't. :)
  7. S

English version of Passion on soundtrack?

I was wondering, the soundtrack for KH2 that is in Japan, that hasn't been released yet over here in the US, does it have only the Japanese version of Passion, or the English version too? Also, when do you think the english version will be released in the US?
Back