• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

No release date for KHII until AC has one

i kinda agree with GoldenHero that would be awkward if KH2 came out be4 AC did. but who really cares, i've waited too long for KH2. Poo on Square for being so slow!
  2. S

Opening Movie Question.....**SPOILER**

ok you know the part when Sora,Riku and Kairi are laying on the beach. then Sora like falls through the sand and turns into Roxas....thats the part i don't get.So could anyone help me???
  3. S

Riku... Finally. Confirming pictures

K IM SORRRY IM CLUELESS BUT WHEN RIKU IS FALLIN OF THE BUILDING IS HE TRYIN TO KILL HIMSELF?OR GETTIN READY TO ATTACK?OR COULDNT SEE CUZ HIS BLINDFOLD AND ACCIDENTLY FELL OFF??? DOES N E ONE REALLY KNOW????????? I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW.
  4. S

Hawaii World-Proof!

ya U Have Lots Of Proof But Im Not Buyin What Ur Sayin.......remember In Kh When U Summon Simba...they Show Pride Rock For A Few Seconds..then It Cuts N The Battle Resumes.thats Wut Im Thinkin Like When U Summon Stitch Will Show A Little Cutscene And Stitch Falls On Sora..then Cut N The Battle...
  5. S

Rikku,Yuna and . . . Stitch?

Im excited that Yuna and Rikku are in the game but why do they look like little kids but yet colud,leon,auron,yuffie,etc. all look thier age like in the Final Fantasy games............kinda odd?
  6. S

Yuna

That Would Be Soo Cool If Yuna Was In KH2 Cuz I Luv FFX-2 But I Wonder What Role Yuna Would Have???
  7. S

Transform Drive

K im sorry if yall already know,but i was wonerin once you go into drive form you sacrifice donald or goofy but once the drive meter decreases to 0 what happens?? does donald or goofy come back into that party??or do ya lose for an amount of time???:confused: Pleez tell me im confused!!!
  8. S

I Found the Kingdom Hearts 2 box cover !!

U think i'm lying even go 2 gamestop.com then search:Kingdom Hearts 2.Or u kan email me n i'll send it 2 u ! It looks soo cool :cool: It has the Kingdom Hearts 2 logo on the middle of the box n the backround iz pitch black !!!
Back