• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Nightmare b4 christmas world

Most of you have seen the picture of Jack the skeleton in a santa sunit and think that its from kh2 well while surfing the net i fiound out a new game was coming out, Nightmare Before Christmas Ogies Revenge where we play as jack skeleton and where like santa the easter bunny punkin king all...
  2. F

The BHK might be,

Might be Tidus i mean if u looked at the new kairi she dosint look alot like the old one along with The tidus at Destiny Islands and the tidus from FFX so tell me what u think ya
  3. F

Fanfiction ► 2 yrs after KH Story

Two years later. Kairi walked into the secret place. She stopped at the drawing Sora and her had created, tears coming down her eyes. Tidus, who had been watching over her, followed her into the secret place. "You miss him ... don't you," Tidus whispered. "He'll come back to me, I know he...
  4. F

Fanfiction ► KH2 Story

Two years later. (After KH1) Kairi walked into the secret place. She stopped at the drawing Sora and her had created, tears coming down her eyes. Tidus, who had been watching over her, followed her into the secret place. "You miss him ... don't you," Tidus whispered. "He'll come back to me, I...
  5. F

Buying A:

I am buying a final blade from the Kh god wepon shop I will pay u :eek: doble:eek: of what u got it for just reply and ya
  6. F

Buying Dark Sword of Ansem

Does anyone want to buy and put up for auction reply
  7. F

The "Other" Side

Do u think Sora will turn to the dark for awile in KH2?
  8. F

The "Other" Side

c ya reply and ill check tomarrow
  9. F

The "Other" Side

As many of u know the 3 org. members talked about him not finding the other side well i think that there is 2 Twighlight towns a light and a dark but im not sure so maybe the dark on is the other side its just a guess
  10. F

The "Other" Side

Ok some ppl have been asking What do u think the other side is? They got that form the convo. with axel, laxerene and Murxula in castle obliviton. I think the other side is the dark Twilight town but i dont know so just reply what u think
  11. F

Who is the Glowing eye Unknown

I think that Axel is soras dad but who knows maybe thats why he saved him in COM
Back