• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Ruby Weapon

Hey everyone, So it's been forever since I've posted something and I'm needing some help from my fellow FF7 fans!! I've been searching all over the internet and I'm starting to get frustrated... I can't find any frigin pics of Ruby Weapon! And I don't mean like in-game shots of him, I mean like...
  2. N

Fanfiction ► Final Fantasy 7- The Aftermath

i could use some more comments. thanks.
  3. N

Fanfiction ► Final Fantasy VII:Final Clash

Once again that was pimp. Keep it going, I like all this foreshadowing. lol
  4. N

Frigin awesome!!! way to hint the return of aeris man!!!!!!! ur a good writer keep up the good stuff.
  5. N

Good story, hope u do another. id like to read about the actual wedding too. that should be intertaining.
  6. N

Here's the backgrounds to the rest of cast. Hope it makes since. Kenn stood up, “Wait a second. That can’t be it! We need to know more. Like why did you and Sam run off like that! And why did he call her Aeris!” Sam stood up and said, “He called me that because I’m Aeris. I’m Cloud’s one and...
  7. N

I've been trying to think of some good idea's for the second story, and wanted a few ideas. So, shout out some ideas... well type them I mean, lol.
  8. N

I understand what u mean about the dialogue. I tried to make this like an actual novel type deal. As u can tell... I suck with dialogue. Next story I'll make it a little easier. Sry bout that.
  9. N

I do plan to add a little to the story... if u guys noticed, chapter 6 was kinda short. thats where i was going to tell about what happened to AVALANCHE, not to mention everyone else. but never got around to it. As for Sephy coming back... that was just a cliff hanger at the end of the story. im...
  10. N

Help please!

Can someone please hook me up with some gil cause im frigin broke, and im only on level 2!!! Any help would be frigin awesome.
  11. N

Final Fantasy VII- Aftermath By NC_JRATH 5 years after the destruction of Meteor and of Midgar, Shinra was destroyed. With Shinra destroyed the world went into chaos. It was the perfect chance for another power hungry freak to take over. A powerful man named Victor...
  12. N

which character do u hate the most

id have to say that sora is probably one of the worst. he is such a pansy! he can be cool at times, but he needs to stop whineing! selphie, tidus, and huey, duey, luey are worse than sora i should say though. oh and who can forget those frigin hundered acre wood people!! they just suck!!
Back