• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Does Anyone Know

Does Anyone Know When The Rpg Will Be Up And Running
  2. C

Rpg

Why Can I Not Go On The Rpg Here I've Played On It Before But Now It Will Not Let Meit Keeps Saying Error And Something Like This Place Is Now Closed And To Get In Contact With A Something To Find Out More Info. Why Why Why Can Someine Please Find Out Why!!!
  3. C

No Rpg

Why Can I Not Get On The Rpg It Will Not Let Me On It Keeps Saying That It's Colsed Right Now And That I Need To Contact The Adminestrater. Help Cometboy17
  4. C

more than sora

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF YOU CAN BE ANYONE OTHER THAN SORA IN KH2 BECAUSE IF YOU CAN THAT WOULD BE AWSOME I MEAN IF YOU CAN BE THAT GUY FROM TWILIGHT TOWN THAT WOULD BE SWEET ALSO IF YOU CAN BE RIKU LIKE YOU CAN BE IN CHAIN OF MEMORIES THAT WOULD BE SWEET TO IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!! WRITE BACK...
  5. C

card game for kh2

DOes anyone know if there will be a card game in kh2. Like the one in FF8 something like that would be a cool idea for the game. If not I will try to find a way to get in touch with some one who is making the game and give them the idea. If you think my idea is good or bad or if you know if they...
  6. C

Sora is evil!!!!!

If you don't know by now sora is slowly turning evil me and my friends have a bad filling by kingdom hearts 2 sora will be EVIL. There are many facts behind the matter to prove this fact but you try looking yourself you might find something interesting. Also I would like to add that in kh2 Riku...
Back