• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Y

If xehanort had a "heartless...."

Shouldn't of the other organization members had a "heartless" as well? You know xehanort's heartless is the Ansem from KH, so isn't it possible for someone such as...Axel or another organation member to have a heartless that had some sort of humen like form like Xehanort's heartless? (I think...
  2. Y

Passions, PREVIEW IN THIS THREAD!!!!

Passions Utada Hikaru WMP http://www.toshiba-emi.co.jp/app/scripts/access.php?cid=vd&id=hikki_toct5003&url=vmc/hikki/toct5003_01.wmahttp://www.toshiba-emi.co.jp/app/scripts/access.php?cid=vd&id=hikki_toct5003&url=vmc/hikki/toct5003_01.wma Real...
  3. Y

Another Kairi theory...

Remember when she said "his voice...it's left me" ? Well...some ppl were saying stuff like Namine is jealous of Kairi so... what it she took some memories from Kairi? Just a theory...;)
  4. Y

What kind of info will be released next?

So, we now know BHK is going to be a playable charater, and Sora's a playable character as well, so that doubles the chance of a 2 disk KH2. Now, this is where it gets confusing, why is square-enix hiding stuff, when stuff is leaking out, bit by bit? If they were hiding some more stuff, would it...
  5. Y

Anyone being a KH character for holloween?

For U.S residents and others who celebrate Holloween... I'm just curious but, who's going to be a KH char. for Holloween?:confused:
  6. Y

Utada Hikaru's new single, relating to KH2's Theme song...

"Be my Last" Utada Hikaru's new single has just been released for itunes. Does anyone think after "Passions" is released, KH2 will be released sooner or later?
  7. Y

Music topics

It would be nice to talk about some music. Someone could acually say something about KH2's new theme song....or Utada's other songs...
  8. Y

Rikku in KH2

If Yuna is going to be in KH2, why not Rikku? It would add a little spice to the game...it would be so cool if you could fight with Kairi or Yuna....yet we all know you get to fight with Auron...
  9. Y

Rikku in KH2

If Yuna is going to be in KH2, why not Rikku? It would be so awsome to have her fight with you...it would also be cool to fight along Yuna too...and Auron.....:o
  10. Y

I don't know where to put this but...

I need help with $. My job on this forum isn't paying up....plus i'm kinda new and kinda not.:confused:
  11. Y

Who would like-no love to see a happy ending to KH2?

I would, it would be devastating :( to not see a happy ending.... But anyway, who thinks and who doesn't think there shouldn't be a happy ending?
  12. Y

I hear KH2 isn't coming out till Winter for the USA

Is it true? Thats what all the KH2 sites are saying...:confused:
  13. Y

Shh....it's a secret.....

I'll just skip the exclimation and say, :eek: BHK IS DERICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: ok.... reply in your answer.
  14. Y

Who thinks there's going to be more FF characters?

Question/poll Does anyone besides me think there are going to be more FF characters in KH2? I mean, they say that Auron from FFX is going to be in KH2, but shouldn't there be more people and stuff? Er... just wanting to know all you other users opinions.:D
Back