• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

I Previewed Kingdom Hearts 2!

It was really awesome. It was a test Demo, where the only four areas available were Two Boss Battles, and A test world. Everything was pretty beta though, no textures on the walls, etc. You can ask me a few questions on the battlefront, I played the level with Mulan, with the annoying Dragon...
  2. S

Kingdom Hearts Word Association!

For those who crave word games and Kingdom Hearts, may I present the following: It's simple. Take the last letter from the last word posted, and make it the first letter of the next word. It has to be somewhat associated with Kingdom Hearts, and Playing Kingdom Hearts. (You may give examples.)...
  3. S

For all of you too bored with your popular video games.

May I present to you a totally new gaming experience. Beyond Good and Evil, (BGnE) covers almost all console platforms, and is an exiting Sci Fi game, released by Ubisoft almost recently. For those of you who seem to think of a green girl with a camera, yes it's that game. This game brings you...
Back