• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Roxas

i see
  2. X

After you get the game.

how many people will have beaten the game in the first 3 days hmmm but i would go on the spoiler threads
  3. X

Roxas

my point is does he have to have the name roxas or can it be a different name in kh2
  4. X

Ending? <no spoilers, just a clean question>

kingdom hearts will never be as long as ff series. the ff series has a different story every time which is the reason its so long. while kindom hearts does not
  5. X

Roxas

thats not my point though:(
  6. X

Roxas

no, i am saying does the japanese name (rokusaku or something) have to relate to the english name, which everyone says its Roxas
  7. X

Roxas

call me stupid but does square enix have to name the bhk Roxas in the english version? even if his name does translate to it (or something). cant they just give him an entirley new name?
  8. X

Paradise ?

nobody really knows we've heard nothing of it besides in what u just said
  9. X

Maybe a little too much power...?

i dont think the fights will be easier but more intensive and non-repetitive, so that u will be always focused on the way u fight and not keep mashing the same buttons.
Back