• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Hilarious Comic

Penny-Arcade.com
  2. A

Hawaii World-Proof!

First, Props to MCP for setting me up with this scenario. Okay, this depends upon YOUR knowledge of the game thus far, reader, but if you don't follow, I'll still try to make sense. Exhibit A- Remember the Buena Vista Site said a few things about Kingdom Hearts 2? One was that there would be...
  3. A

KH2 New Character Announced

Not like it matters much, but I guess it shows Square Enix's level of commitment. Remember that Stool from Beauty and the Beast. Yeah, that Doggy one. Well it's in KH2. Check out the screenshot from the preview. right behind Sora. I bet it does like the bathtub of dolphin in KH1.
  4. A

New Levels Revealed By Toy Maker!

If I were any of you, I'd check out these links before they get torched by Disney. Remember Buena Vista's site? I don't know how legitamate they are, but I think that the the toy company really does think that these characters are in KH2. Maybe they know what levels are in KH2 because they were...
  5. A

A New Kingdom Hearts Movie

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-125840719568446459&q=kingdom+guys That's a link to the movie I made. Not new to all. I know some of you have seen it, but I saw the count of people on now, and decided that making this movie worth it would mean posting a link to it again. - Arab Wakka
  6. A

New Kingdom Hearts Video!!!

This is not another "I've seen that before" gameshow preview. This is not one where some dude walks in front of the camera at a moment of vital importance. "No! Darn you, ya!" I, Arab Wakka, have, along with an affiliate, have created "Kingdom Guys". Any fan of Kingdom Hearts will...
  7. A

Sora TRON Pictures

By now, you know they're not official. No! Look at it! You all brought this upon yourselves! So Sorry, because it hasn't been showing up! Check out the picture on page 4 as well!
  8. A

The Plot Of Kh2

(It does make sense, just be easy on it, and read it all). THE PLOT OF KH2 - or parts of it... Centering around... The Origins of the BHK (or explanation thereof in KH and KH2) Two years ago Destiny island was destroyed. In the midst of that world’s doorway to Kingdom hearts being...
  9. A

Kairi in the 13th Order

So I guess this is the Blonde Haired Kid telling Kairi something. Anybody know Japanese? I wish I did.
  10. A

Level 29, Destiny Island, Day One

I am Level 29 on the first day of Destiny Island. I have done what Kairi wanted me to do (gathering the Raft makings). I have defeated Riku over 100 times (100 is as high as the game counts), and lost three times (from getting knocked off the edge of the island). I have maxed out my...
  11. A

Cecil in Kingdom Hearts 2

Who is Cecil? Many will ask. Why? Because He's not from a 3 Dimentional Final Fantasy game. This means that he is awesome, but not patronized by recent, or poser, fans. The Hint that he is in there: The Year 1990 was the year of Final Fantasy 3 (Cecil stars in it, on the Super Nintendo)...
  12. A

Robot Oogie and Sora's Organization

So I noticed something, and thought of something while I was at Knigdom hearts ulimania. First, what I saw. It was a picture of Doctor Finkelstien, but with a few robots, one in particular, behind him. THe one behind him that was largest looked like a robot of Oogie from the waist down, only...
  13. A

How to find Arab Wakka in KH 1

Just follow the steps in my signature...
Back