• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

IGN Updates with new pics...Question about one of them

very much the gummi ship
  2. G

Japan Gets Kh2 In Time For X-mas, And N. America Gets It For St. Patrick's Day?!

maybe we should just a little while longer i mean we've been waiting for what? 2-3 years and 2/3 months are nothing right?... just saying
  3. G

Worth it?

yah i want to answer your question but i see that the other members already did
  4. G

KH2 secret video *SPOILERS*

Re: KH2 secret video yah i dont even want to watch the opening sequence just to not spoil myself when the game comes out
  5. G

The Cast of KH2

if it says haley joel osment is playing a character named siru its from imdb... half of these arent even confirmed
  6. G

KH2 secret video *SPOILERS*

Re: KH2 secret video we dont have the game yet
  7. G

What pisses you off?

well the fact that we dont have a kingdom hearts yet and our neighboring country has it in a language that THEY can only understand and having to wait another 3 months for the game....
  8. G

something about trailer

kairi
  9. G

Wait...What?

might be...
  10. G

Wait...What?

i think its riku
  11. G

Question???????????????????

Its worth it though right? i mean if you really want to see more of what happens
  12. G

Reverse/Rebirth KH2?

that would be cool but that would really take alot of time again
  13. G

deep dive theory

nice theory but it couldnt be sora because he is still in a deep sleep but i could be wrong because you kow the beach thing and the deep dive world might have happen in different times
  14. G

keyblades in khI and II

metal chocobo... maybe theyll come up with a cactuar chain next
  15. G

Raiting

well E but possibility of T
  16. G

i havenT!!

yeah its a good game recommended it to everyone
  17. G

??? The Man behind the key:

great theory though just finished reading second one
  18. G

??? The Man behind the key:

I think cloud's costume is different because... you know... what they said and some rumors that vincent might have a cameo so maybe they changed clouds costume because of that... i do not know if this is true though
  19. G

Look-a-Like? 0.0

well they have the beard... and mustache... and the bandana thingy going on their head... yeah you can pass them as brothers though
  20. G

Listen Up Peoples!!!!!!!!!

try wikipedia.org then type Kingdom Hearts 2 its not official though:o
Back