• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Fanfiction ► Dear Camo,

(This is an Animal Crossing diary) Dear Diary, As you may already know this is my first time writing in here! And I also moved in a new town today called Heaven! Anyways, today I moved away from my Mom’s house and went out on the road living on my own! After that I stepped on the train...
  2. B

Have you heard of Animaln Crossing?

I have and I love the game it has just about everything you want in a simulation. And I just happen to be an expert on it :) Thoughts about the game?
  3. B

Ask a stupid question. Get a stupid answer!

here is how this works some one asks a stupid random or not question and then some one answers it with a funny and stupid answer, along witht he answer they ask another question. To start off here is the first question Why did they make a super Mario Brothers movie?
  4. B

Mmmmm Doughnuts...mmmm beer...mmmmm Hippo?

Has anyone figured out why Homer likes Hippos? I mean for doguhnuts who wouldn't! and beer well Anyways why does he like hippo?!?
  5. B

I am teh newest newb :)...wait that may not be so good...

hi there you may notice that my sn is a little wierd of funky well, it is :P Anyways I have looked around here and this looks like a good place to be :) I will defently be here for a long time :)
Back