• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Probably a dumb question...but how do you get final form?

??? heh. just wondering. Am I dumb for not knowing? lol
  2. M

Will you still be able to build your own Gummi Ship?

That was one of my favorite parts of the origional game (besides the actual game itself of course) but ive been looking around for Gummi ship stuff, and nowhere that Ive found does it say whether you can build your own and customize it and stuff. From the looks of it...maybe not? That would be sad
  3. M

are there any kh buddy icons?

just wondering...
  4. M

2 questions....

one.....do you have to find all the trinities to get to "another side, another story" ive dont everything else.... two.....what do you do with the blue mushrooms?? I know how to do the white ones and the ones that eek out poisnus gas...but the blue ones that hop around? i know you're suppoesd to...
  5. M

I can't take the waiting!

im sorry...just venting...I know you all feel the same way. I hate this waiting with no clue as to when the game is coming out! the people at the local video game store have december in their computer, but who knows how reliable that is? probably ot very. anyway...erm...thats all. Im impatiant lol
Back