• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Vexen FM+ Fight 1

Here it is: YouTube - KH2FM- Vexen Boss Fight (Critical Mode) Credit goes to Utawarezen from GameFaqs. Check out the rest of this guys YouTube profile, there's a bunch of stuff from Final Mix+ in it.
  2. M

Can someone please.....

Help me find the complete secret ending (with full audio) in Quicktime format? I want to put it on my iPod video but iTunes won't accept avi. files. Can someone please help?
  3. M

I have a question.....

Does semen lose it's like potency or become sterile or whatever when it hits oxygen or air?
  4. M

Devil May Cry 3 Soundtrack help........

Most of us here know that the DMC3 soundtrack rocks, and is some of the best video game music ever. So I was wondering if anyone knew where to download music from the soundtrack. Any help would be appreciated.
  5. M

I'm planning to import....

The only problem is I can't find one of those Swap and Slide Card mod things. Can someone tell me what they are called and tell me where to find one for a decent price? I know I sound kind of n00by, but this is the first time I've imported. I need a little assistance.
  6. M

Space Paranoid (Tron world) Description

Here's the description of the Tron world from the new scans. Credit goes to KH-2.net for getting the translations from Egocentrism04. Note: The worlds' official name is Space Paranoid. Page 1 "The 3 that were taken in..." (Title) "Stopping MCP's plans - In the movie, the main character...
  7. M

Concerning the new trailer.....

I was wondering if ANYONE here on these boards could compress the new trailer so it doesn't take so god damn LONG to download (I'm on dial-up)! Or if someone could put it in WMV format. My computer doesn't play AVI. formatted stuff. It would be freakin' sweet if someone did this for me. Thanks.
  8. M

Information About New V-Jump Scans

Hey, guys. gotran56 of the KH2 GameFaqs boards found some info about the new V-Jump scan from a japanese blog. He roughly translated it with Babblefish and this is the info he got: This is the original Link: http://blog.livedoor.jp/chihiro_m/archives/50084317.html Any translators that...
  9. M

KHII Soundtrack Info and One New TGS Trailer Clip

Hey, everyone. On KHU, they updated about the Kingdom Hearts II soundtrack and the Utada Hikari 'Passions' single. They also got some footage from G4 that contained the KHII trailer in the backround. Here's the info. The official Hikki site announced that the CD and CD+DVD version of the...
  10. M

Has anyone noticed.....

Has anyone noticed that we haven't got any really good and intresting info lately? I mean the Atlantica world was revealed a couple weeks back, but big deal. I know Nomura is limiting the amount of info released until the game comes out, and we probably won't get much more stuff until December...
  11. M

Deep Dive Flashback

In an interview with Nomura, he stated that the events of Deep Dive/Another Side, Another Story would be explained in KH2. I was thinking, and what if they recreate Deep Dive in KH2 with the in-game graphics engine, not in CG, during a flashback or something? Or maybe DD/ASAS will happen during...
  12. M

New Screenshots(?) and Translations

For some reason, KHU has translations for screenshots that haven't been released. No screenshots, but here are the translations. The screens, by the way, will be up on KHU after Thursday. Furthermore, we've carried out some research and discovered this month Square-Enix will release further...
  13. M

More Press Conference Info

Hey guys, here is some new info that popped up on KHU about two minutes ago. Here it is. You learn to use Reaction Commands during the battle with Xaldane (aka 'Xaldin'). - MP use is somewhat unlimited. As you use it up, it reaches 0 and magic and co-op skills are disabled, but it seems to...
  14. M

New Screenshots

I just came across two new screens from Pirates Of The Carribean world and Agrabah. They were in the latest issue of Dengeki Playstation magazine. Credit for finding them goes to KHU. Enjoy! http://kh2.co.uk/image.php?image=update/20050729_01_kh02.jpg...
Back