• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Megabuster

Which Level 3 Gummi Ship Mission is somewhat easy?

I'm definitely not doing the Traverse Town one, Been doing it for the past hour and it can go "F" itself all I care.:mad: any other ones that are remotely, somewhat easier than the damn Traverse Town one?
  2. Megabuster

Sephiroth Tips and Tricks?

Any good advice before I fight him? I am lv 100 and Finally got my Ultima Weapon. but I would like some advice :biggrin:
  3. Megabuster

Where can I farm Behemoths?

Just want to know where I can find them. Ive done the one at the End of the World entrance but he doesn't drop and I'm beginning to believe he's a different kind of Behemoth .-. Wanting to get Mythril Shards, that's the goal :tongue:
  4. Megabuster

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix - Secret Ending Requirements?

Ive already completed The Hades Cup, All Dalmatians, but I do have 10 of the Ansem Reports is that enough? I know they're 3 more and I've already defeated Kurt Zisa and got the 11th, But do I need the 3 others to get the Secret Ending? and is there another Requirement too that I haven't...
  5. Megabuster

Can I use a Summon and a Ability (Ex. Ragnarok)

Was experimenting with the Pink Mushroom guy. Wanted to know for sure that I can't use a ability like Ragnarok while having Bambi in the field? Wasn't able to but maybe I was doing it wrong? I was aiming at the head for it to be aerial. I just want to be sure and not waste all my time with...
  6. Megabuster

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix - Good Synthesis Material Grinding Spots?

been playing, and I just want some good spots to grind some good, practical, rare materials. I'm already about to go to the Final World where you fight Chernabog and Ansem. I just wanna be beefed up and with the Ultima Weapon :tongue:. I always prepare before the final fight it's my play style.
Back