• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

American Secret Ending

I don't think thats true. I finished with all the worlds completed and got nothing. I'm pretty sure you have to finish the journal as well.
  2. S

Video of Japanese Sora and Ariel singing in Atlantica

And what's wrong with him singing? I don't understand everyones problem with it.
  3. S

Cover????

It's never the same cover as it is in Japan. They always change it. Just google Japan Kingdom Hearts cover, simple. You'll find somewhere. You can even look at all the Final Fantasy covers that where changed. It well may be the cover, but I garentee it wont be ours.
  4. S

Bhks role

That, I think, will not happen. What about the gigantic Nobody? The one that symbolizes how Sora became a Keyblade master with Darkside. Where does that fit in your theory? It doesn't. Nice try though.
  5. S

[NEWS] SE party Book! Important stuff!

Re: SE party Book! Important stuff! Have you EVER seen 'Aladdin'?! Wholey Crap! Its so obvious. Thats the Jewel that Abuu grabs after Rug couldn't hold him back. Don't you remember? The tiger head thus says after he took it: "Infidels, you have touched the forbiden treasure, now you will never...
  6. S

Just noticed something

There just might be some relavence between the two. If you think back to the KH2 image of Sora in Beauty and the Beast, he raises his Keyblade and under him appears a glowing version of his necklace. Maybe it means something, maybe it doesn't.
  7. S

Kingdom Hearts II New Scans!!

He reminds me a bit of a crazed Lupin. i find it interesting that hes the thirteenth
  8. S

Kingdom Hearts II New Scans!!

Notice that hes the '13th' and theres the '13th order' or whatever its called.
  9. S

hey!if tidus was a kid in kh should'nt auron be one too?

I'll prove my point. Auron in FFX: http://www.icecavern.net/~qirien/final_fantasy/ffx/tidus-auron-yuna.jpg Tidus in FFX: http://c-uncut.com/media/ff10-tidus.jpg >>>>>>..<<<<<< Auron in KH2: http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?image=artwork/auroncm1.jpg Tidus in KH...
  10. S

It is right! Auron was waaay older then Tidus in FFX!
  11. S

No. Auron was in his late 30's mid 40's in FFX. Tidus was 17. They have made Auron younger already. They have made him as young as he should be compared to everyone. (Wakka, Tidus)So no. He should definatly NOT be 14. Auron and Tidus's age were definatly not that close. Common sence. Just take...
  12. S

A 'Surprising' New world

I highly doubt POTC will be in it...its not an animated movie. As for Finding Nemo and The incredibles is also highly doubtful. What would you be in finding nemo? A fish with a keyblade? Ha! No way... Don't get your hopes up. It has to be animated in order to be in it. Final Fantasy is also out...
  13. S

Screw the threads about hte trailer, I got the important pics lol

his name is Shaun-u I dunno abotu spelling but tahts his name, Riku-Keyblade
  14. S

I was merly suggesting. The the part with Auron was new, not old footage. Also, I didn't say capture every movemnt did i? I was just seeing what you would think of it. There are some funny and interesting -new- scenes that people who cant download it should see. Like I said, I wasn't telling...
  15. S

You should rip more of the scenes where Sora's talking with Auron, when he gets up? Th part where Sora and co. get in ling with Chanpo, Ling and all them. Thank you for ripping though, kutoz to you! Get more! ^__^
  16. S

Need a Kairi for an Rp! Quick!

Go here if your a good RP'er and wish to play our Kairi. http://forums.kingdomhearts2.net/showthread.php?t=10095 We desperatly need one, so quick! grab it before someone else! If you want it, send me a PM and I'll se to it! Thank yoou! -Sora
  17. S

Was This In KH!????

Its not from a beta version....don't listen to them. Its just a old screen shot that been around forever from Final Mix.
  18. S

Theme Songs for Sora, Riku, and Kairi!!!

Lets see, I have thought about this for a long time. There are too many to count for each of them. Sora- 'Breaking the Habit'- Linkin Park ....."I don't know whats worth fighting for, or why I have to scream, I don't know why I instagate and say what I don't mean. I don't know how I got this...
  19. S

New KH2 Info AND Pictures next week!

I'm hopinmh there will be all sorts of news things, maybe something to tie up some of the confusion? Or possibly make it worse... Is it really next week? or is that jsut a guess...
  20. S

Chain of Memories Manga

I wonder if we can find anymore... Where did you find those?
Back