• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Ansem Retort

Incredible! I must start my own sprite comic! @_@
  2. P

KH2 Cutscenes archive

Re: *Update 1/21* All KH2 Cutscenes Available Damn.....filefront's having PMS or something. I wish someone could just put all this into a torrent. Then I'd be able to download it all. ;>_>
  3. P

Requests DiZ Pictures!

*bumps topic*
  4. P

Requests DiZ Pictures!

I couldn't find any in the Gallery, but does anyone have any good DiZ pictures? I am in desperate need of them. ;>_>
  5. P

Least Favorite Heartless or Nobody.

Heartless: Grr...can't quite remember the name...but those centaur guys! I HATE them! Oh, and any and all fat heartless. ^_^ Nobodies: Berserkers. Definitely.
  6. P

My Glitch at End of The World

Erm...ok, just for those of us at school and cannot get on to YouTube, what is the glitch? ;>_>
  7. P

Hades Cup Question

I'm working to get to the Hades cup, but I have a question. What do you get for winning the Hades Paradox Cup? And it better not be "The statisfaction of winning the Hades Paradox Cup".
  8. P

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Star of Nothing

Well? Comments? Critique? No? I hope to be able to post the first chapter soon...
  9. P

Kairi

Well, if you want the literal definition, KH1 Kairi was "cute". However, KH2 Kairi is HOT! *_*
  10. P

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Star of Nothing

Three months after the end of Kingdom Hearts 2, all has returned to normal. Sora, Riku, and Kairi are back to school and back home. But strange things start happening. Heartless, three mysterious men, and a new star in the sky all appear, while classmates start to disappear. Could there be some...
  11. P

Final Mix Unknown

I never managed to figure this out, but the hooded Unknown that you fight in Final Mix WAS a member of the Organization, right? So, which member was it?
  12. P

King Mickey Question

Well, when I beat the game, it went through this battle review thing, and it said "Recued by Mickey: 0". What exactly is this?
  13. P

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** There are a few theories I have, but they're pretty out there. Me and my friends already guessed that in KH, a person is divided into 3 parts, the body, the heart, and the mind(or the soul, as some call it). What if Chasers are a new enemy...
  14. P

Fanfiction ► Survivor: SQUARE STYLE (An RP Style FanFic)

Sorry. No new chapter today. Much happening. Busy busy...
  15. P

Anti Form-Cool? or Sucky?

Anti form is cool and all, but before reading this topic, I wasn't aware of the no experience thing. I went anti for the first time when I was first in Beast's Castle. Fun Fact: For those of you that didn't know, if you go anti in Halloween Town, your mask turns from that pumpkin thing to the...
  16. P

Day 1 Narrator: Hello, and welcome to Survivor: SQUARE STYLE! I'm the nameless narrator, and I shall be your host! I myself have never watched a single episode of any of the past survivor series, so how about we just put a bunch of Squaresoft characters on an island and see what happens, hmm...
  17. P

Thank you for moving the topic. Now, today at lunch, t3h story shall start!
  18. P

Characters: Contestants: Cloud: Clicheic main character. Also an idiot. Tifa: Relatively normal when it comes to intelligence, but commonly bashed on for being "50% plastic" Yuffie: Least favorite character. Creepy, and never seems to hit puberty. Sephiroth: Tries to be angsty and evil, but is...
  19. P

This fanfic is something me and my friends have been working on for ages, joking around at the lunch table. The result is this. The idea is pretty much finished, and we're already working on a sequal, Square Roadtrip. This is an incredibly wierd, random, and funny parody of everthing Square and...
Back