• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Heart Stoppers (Recruting)

Hey! Recruting here! Hearts Stoppers is the name of the new clan, so come on! I need some suggestions for our logo, but new members are also wecome! The only people not welcome are Cloud and RikuxSora haters! Join Now! PM me to let me know! (For newbs that don't know, PM is personal messaging)...
  2. D

Fanfiction ► Searching for Sora (new series)

As the tree behind her swayed to and fro, Kairi was silently laying her head against its trunk. Sighing, she stood and walked over to the pier. There she found her friend, Selphie. Looking over towards Kairi, Selphie noticed something was up. "What’s the matter Kairi?" "I just started thinking...
  3. D

Fanfiction ► Searching for Sora (new series)

As the tree behind her swayed to and fro, Kairi was silently laying her head against its trunk. Sighing, she stood and walked over to the pier. There she found her friend, Selphie. Looking over towards Kairi, Selphie noticed something was up. "What’s the matter Kairi?" "I just started thinking...
  4. D

Help me Plz!!!!!!!!!!

I can't beat the parisite cage!!! Help?
  5. D

Why didn't they come out?

Why didn't Riku and Mickey come out when they had the chance? I mean, the door was wide open!!!!! ( this bugs me)
  6. D

Speacil Movie?

What do you have to do to get sp. movie?
  7. D

How was it created?

Was the Key Blade born from the heart of its weilder? Example: Riku's Heart is darkness Hence the dark key blade Sora's Heart Good Hence the Key Blade Am i right or wrong? P.S Also give your opinion to how they were made.
  8. D

Cute

Whos cute in kh?
  9. D

Can anyone tell me how to beat the Ice Titan?

How do u beat the Ice Titan? If you don't know, then can u tell me how to beat sephoroth? (Or maybe both!:D )
  10. D

which one is hotter?

Which one of these very cute guys are hotter? Cloud Riku Ansem Sephiroth &Sora ;)
  11. D

Dude

HELP!!!!!!:eek:
Back