• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

How Do I Get.....????

what happens when you complete your journal?
  2. S

How Do I Get.....????

cool and how do i get one winged angel in CoM? and ultima weapon?
  3. S

How Do I Get.....????

how do you get diamond dust in CoM? plz can someone tell me
  4. S

Help With Axel Arghhh...

Axel II was easy for me i beat him in 1 try I just used several blizzard sleights combined with blue rhapsady(spelled wrong) enemy card and i had quite a few cure cards
  5. S

NEED HELP ON CoM... JUST ASK HERE...

I always find my first stops card in Wonderland i think you use calm bounty in wonderland and you get stop card thats how i found mine
  6. S

question about attack cards!!!

each type of attack card has 3 things about it attack power: attack speed: CB recovery: my question is... I dont get what CB recovery is, what is it?
  7. S

question question???

what exactly does gravity cards do?
  8. S

white mushrooms???

I found a white room map card and there was nothing but these red hatted things. How do you beat them? they just keep running away from me when ever i hit them
  9. S

key to rewards question

are key to reward map cards completely random to find? or is there an easy way to find... :confused:
  10. S

What's The Stupidest Thing You Ever Did in COM?

I didn't know you could stock three of the same magic card and perform blizzaga firaga curaga and all the other 'aga' spells until i fought riku for the second time
  11. S

U Know U Have Played Too Much KH/CoM when...

some1 might have already said this... You know u have been playing too much KH: CoM when you give red bouncy balls to your pet and expect to get a pack of cards
  12. S

Favorite COM Sleight

Blizzard Raid - Hurl the keyblade forward and inflict blizzard damage blizzard - any attack card - any attack card
Back