• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

I can't watch the trailer!!!

Yeah, the DivX player. But if you can't get it from the link on this site, just search it under Google... it was much faster for me.
  2. K

Things About Riku.

And this is in French class? Okay. I would do Riku from KH1. Why? Because we know without a doubt it is Riku. The blindfolded one probably is, but we can't be certain. Height: Well, he's taller than Sora, who, judging by his age, and his appearance next to Phil, I'd say Sora is about 5', so...
  3. K

Offical RHG thread

I'm not sure if anyone else has already posted this, but the island shown in the trailer may be another island. If you reember in KH1, Sora had to get to the island by boat, he didn't live there. I have 2 screen shots to show the island in the trailer, which is nearby Sora's island, if I can...
  4. K

Offical RHG thread

But in all of your pictures, RHG is standing with her arms to her sides, yet Kairi almost always has her hands behind her back.
  5. K

Why do a lot iof people have keyblades?

Ah, so is that who this BHK person I've been hearing so much about is. Explains a lot...
  6. K

Kingdom Hearts Novelization

YAAAY! I've been trying to write one for months, but I suck at writing.
  7. K

Riku's Keyblade?!

All right, so if the key didn't have a keychain, then maybe it was just a technical goof.
  8. K

Riku's Keyblade?!

What in the heck is a chocobo??? It's yellow, it's shaped like a chicken... It is a chicken!
  9. K

Where can you read Ansem reports 11, 12, & 13?

I wish they would sell final mix in america so that we could get the other three reports, and deep dive (which took me forever to download to my computer!), and all that other stuff.
  10. K

3 secret keyblades!

I don't think you're telling the truth.
  11. K

Riku's Keyblade?!

Wait... Metal Chocobo is a chicken???
  12. K

Riku's Keyblade?!

YEAH!!!!! That would explain a lot. But I still want to know how it got there when he was stabbing himself.
  13. K

I figured somthing out!

HUH??? When does mickey say that?!?
  14. K

kingdom hearts amature movie

Yeah, sounds like a good idea. Not that my parents would let me buy it...
  15. K

Favorite Keyblade's

CHICKEN KEYBLADE (a.k.a. souleater) and oblivion!!!
  16. K

Riku's Keyblade?!

The keychain shows up, and it swings toward the middle of the screen when Sora is about to stab himself :) I think that's the only time you can see it. And no, I was not mistaken. I watched the scene again after my brother had to go back and redo all of his hard work. Oh well.
  17. K

Riku's Keyblade?!

The last post just made me think of something! My brother was playing in normal mode, but I never did that! I only played in expert mode! Could it be it only shows up in normal mode? Also, yeah, the keychain only shows up when sora stabs himself.
  18. K

Riku's Keyblade?!

Answer to your other question. No, I never noticed it before.
  19. K

Riku's Keyblade?!

No. If it was just a chicken shape, i might have thought I was mistaken, but it was yellow. And my brother didn't notice. He was too busy fighting with my other brother. They both hate the movie sequence thingies, they never see any of them. If I can ever manage to get back to there, I'll try to...
  20. K

what is your favorite keyblade?

Oathkeeper!
Back