• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

devil may cry 3....

ok, i heard alot of good ratings and comments on this game,and i reallly wanna try it out. the only thing is i've never played the 1st one or the 2nd one. soo, i looked online to see where i can find dmc (the reviews from the ppl were great) and i waz like ''ok im definally gonna get this...
  2. A

Axel!

axel is one of my favorite characters and i don't think i've seened a thread all about him yet.(if there waz one plz dont flame me,k? ^_^) from interviews and wat we have seen in chain of memories, axel is up 2 somethin' big in kh2. soo...post any theorys u have on him here or interviews that...
  3. A

i need ALOT of help

Ok i'm new to da whole rpg a i'm confused. i tried to figure it out on my own but...:confused: . i would turn to a friend to help me but no 1 knows me! i'm all alone and lost can u guys help me?
  4. A

it came out of nowhere!

okay this is the first thread i made so be easy on me. in the dd video have u guys noticed that when the dwu(bhk) threw oblivion to bfu (riku) another 1 just appeared in bhk's hand even though riku still had oblivion? how did bhk get another oblivion if riku had it? please tell me what u guys...
Back